chapter seventy-three: how did you ever have a home?

ابدأ من البداية

however, yan yi was on the gas head, and the hot fire was directly added to the barrel of hot oil by his lukewarm attitude, and it exploded and exploded.

the red blood in yan iris peach blossom's eyes was visible to the naked eye, and the hand pinched on xuan long's jaw shifted to his neck, a little bit, tightening.

"what is the relationship between you and yan weiheng?"

xuan long turned his face away and closed his eyes, unwilling to look at him.

"i don't know, what are you talking about?"

the confinement on his neck gradually deprived xuan long of the right to breathe, and his pale face slowly turned red, involving a colic in his abdomen, but he did not seek to wrap around, sitting there quietly, his pulse getting weaker and weaker.

yan yi was shocked and seemed to suddenly let go of him, xuan long uncontrollably covered his sore throat and coughed and bent down, yan yi grabbed his back collar and gave him a slap at the moment when he was forced to stand up straight.

"you want to die!!"

xuan long was knocked over on the bed, bleeding from the corners of his mouth, and yan yu pulled him up with his arm, and his hands grabbed his wet and cold collar, his eyes widening.

"you're a slut."

"you lied to me."

"you and yan weiheng have known each other for a long time, haven't you?!"

the crazy person in front of him didn't look like yan iris at all, and xuan long sometimes wondered if it would be who had transformed into yan iris to replace him, otherwise why would that gentle human race become what it is now.

later, i thought, how could it be, if it was really changed, how could he not recognize it.

yan yi was always gentle with ning zhiyu, and only by treating himself would he roar and scream like this, and not treat him as a flesh-and-blood creature.

xuan long was shaken dizzy and didn't want to pay more and more attention to him, but yan yu didn't spare him, and refused to leave him even the slightest bit of peace.

"you talk!!"

"don't ignore me!!"

"if you don't speak again, i will ask someone to pluck out the fox's tongue so that he can no longer call out your name!"

xuan long was pushed down on the bed, his abdomen was crushed by yan iris, and his breathing tightened: "well... don't know each other. "

yan yi caused his collar to change shape: "don't know each other? ......"