chapter sixty-one: the little witch meets the great witch

Start from the beginning

"he arrives in chang'an tomorrow, and tomorrow morning you will go to ambush outside the city and take advantage of the opportunity."

"hmm." xuan long answered.

"it's somewhat useful for you to keep neidan, at least to remove the nail in my eye for me."

yan yi was worried about ning zhiyu in his heart, and his purpose was achieved and he left.

xuan long had long been accustomed to the cold and hot of yan iris, he was not in good spirits, he always wanted to sleep, and he didn't have time to think wildly.

in the middle of the night, there was a thunderstorm outside the window, xuan long woke up in a cold sweat, his calves were spasming badly, and he did not fall asleep after waking up in pain, he twisted the unfinished wooden man at the head of the bed and rubbed it in his hand.

yan yi said that he liked his birthday gift, but in fact, he did not take it away at all when he left, and when he was in front of him, he did not even know how to act like it, so that people could see the flaws at a glance.

there is a raised wooden button in the dark compartment at the head of the bed, and when pressed, there is a smaller dark compartment inside.

this is the side hall, and the things of the swallow kites are not likely to be placed here, so it has always been used by xuan long.

if yan yi wasn't interested in him, he wouldn't know how many things he was secretly hiding.

the sky outside the window lit up, and xuan long took out the blood-colored jade bottle from the hidden dark grid, poured out the only blood-colored pill inside, and swallowed it with his head up.

this was the spirit noise dan, which allowed the demon who had lost his way to regain his spiritual power in a short period of time, although it was rare, but it was enough for him to perform invisibility and remove a mortal.

as a side effect, after the effect of the drug receded, his soul power would weaken at a doubling rate within a day, shortening his lifespan and doubling the severe pain when he attacked.

this was originally sent to him by the holy healer for self-preservation.

if he found that yan yi was going to be unfavorable to him, he took this spirit and flew away from the palace in his original form.

in fact, when xuan long decided to return to the palace with yan yi, he was not ready to leave. he hoped in his heart that in the last days, he would spend time with yan yi and the children.

even if the man didn't love him at all.

xuan long closed the dark drawer, and he was dressed in a dark robe and wearing a black veil bucket hat, and he was invisible through the closed temple door.