chapter sixty-one: the little witch meets the great witch

Depuis le début

"since this is your birthday gift, i will reluctantly accept it."

xuan long opened his eyes and looked at the handsome yuehua people beside him, "... not yet ready. "

"it doesn't matter, so i like it." yan yi held up the wooden man and smiled kindly.

he didn't seem to have smiled at him like that in a long time.

xuan long was happy and looked away uncomfortably. in fact, every time yan iris asked him, he would be extra gentle, and he already knew this.

he told himself not to care, there was not much time to live anyway, why should he care about the things that made him sad.

as long as the birds are willing to accept their children... that's enough.

the rest, none of them matter.

"what do you want me to do?" xuan long heard his own muffled voice ringing in the hall.

yan yi was obviously stunned, looking like how do you know i have something to say.

relatively speechless for a moment, yan yi opened his mouth.

"i think... you kill someone for me. "

xuan long looked at him sideways and moved his lips: "who." "

"my brother, yan weiheng." yan iris's gaze gradually darkened. "he was not satisfied with the power of a million soldiers, and repeatedly sent people to assassinate me, hoping to replace me."

"yan weiheng's martial arts are strong, but a mere mortal, you have ten thousand years of daoist practice, if you want to perform an invisibility spell at will, you can kill him while he is not ready."

he didn't know that xuan long had scattered for ten thousand years of daoist behavior, and he couldn't even fly in the avatar, and he could no longer use the invisibility technique.

xuan long was silent for a long time and said in a loud voice:

"...... well, i'll help you. "

"bento... it is the first thing to send you, a birthday gift. "

yan yi was in a good mood and asked him, "how many gifts do you have to give me?" "

"just two." xuan long knew that yan yi didn't like the wooden man, so he didn't count it.

"one more thing..."

yan yi was not interested at all, and interrupted xuan long: "then leave a suspense and tell me when you come back." "