Chapter 26

It's the big day!!!!!!! Who's ready!?

****************************

Chapter 26

(NO POV)

"I, Jazmine Hemmingsworth, take you Niall Horan, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness."

"I, Niall Horan, take you Jazmine Hemmingsworth, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness."

The priest told them to put their rings on each other, and kiss in holy matrimony. They kissed, and the entire room went into a thunderous applause. Niall then ran with Jazz down the aisle, where people followed them. Everybody got into their cars, and drove to the apartment ballroom. The ballroom was set up, and everybody began to dance, make toasts, and just celebrate the happy couple.

Buddy Valastro came in with with their cake, and they fed each other. Everybody ate until they couldn't eat anymore. It was a perfect day for both Niall and Jazz. Finally, after everything was said and done, they got into a limo and drove off as everyone waved goodbye. They were headed to Paris for their honeymoon.

************************

OKAY SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER, but this is basically the wedding all summed up in a couple of paragraphs! But, don't worry, the end is nowhere near! LOL there is so much more that is going to happen!! I have links to both the dress and the cake in the sidebar! Please check them both out :)

Love,

~B~xxxx