Chapter 21

Hey guys! Comment telling me if you've read the first chapter to "She's Not Afraid" yet, because I want to know! And if you haven't, please read it(: Thanks!

****************

Chapter 21 **2 MONTHS LATER**

(Jazz's POV)

I rolled as fast as I could to Niall, who was sprinting to me. It seemed like forever until we were in each other's arms, embracing each other as we always used to do before our tours.

"Aww, baby, I've missed you so much," Niall rubbed my back, as I cried with joy into his shoulder.

"I've missed you more," I laughed, the tears still streaming down my face.

"I don't even think that's possible," he chuckled. I pulled from the hug, just to look at his face, and saw the same man I fell in love with no more than 6 months ago. "How about I take you out for a date tonight?"

"I'd love that," I giggled, as Niall pushed me back to the limo waiting to take us back to the hotel I had just come from.

"So how's your tour been?" Niall asked me once we were in the car.

"It's just been incredible! I've met so many fans, and I know it's kind of weird to say this, but I love every single one of them," I said with a smile, hoping he didn't find it too weird.

"Of course it isn't weird! I feel the exact same about my girls!" Niall comforted me. I let out a dramatic sigh of relief, and Niall scooched closer so that his lips were right next to my ear. "But I love you more than I love all of them combined."

I giggled at his comment, and Kyle, my chauffeur and bodyguard who I have become quite fond of, shook his head. He probably assumed that Niall had said something dirty into my ear.

"Calm, down, Kyle," I said to him.

"You're the one who needs to calm down," he said with a serious face, even though I knew he was joking.

"Award to Kyle for the greatest comeback in the world," I said while giggling, and I gave him a quick pat on the shoulder.

"Award to Jazz for the strangest person I know," he retorted. Niall laughed harder than ever.

"My name's Niall," he introduced himself.

"I'm Kyle," Kyle replied, and stopped the car right in front of the hotel, but turned around so he could speak to Niall. "I swear, if I find out you broke Jazz's heart in any way, you can be sure than I will hurt you."

Niall looked shocked for a second, but I just laughed. Kyle was serious, but Niall was scared. Then, he smiled.

"Don't worry. I won't. Thanks for the ride," he shook Kyle's hand.

"My pleasure," he replied, and we got out of the car, and Niall helped me into my wheelchair as Kyle drove away. Niall and I checked into our already reserved room, and went up to our room. We went in, and Niall flopped down on the bed.

"I. Am. So. Tired!" Niall groaned. I giggled as I pulled out a Coca-Cola from the mini refrigerator, and handed it to him.

"Well, don't go to sleep, because then, we won't go on our date," I fake pouted. Niall just laughed and gave me a swift kiss on the forehead. Suddenly, I felt like partying. I've been to so many lately, it's become a habit.

"Well, it's 5:00, so I'm going to go get ready. You better get ready, too!" I warned as I rolled over to my side of the room. I dug in my suitcase, and pulled out the outfit I wanted to wear. It was a pink see-through shirt with a collar, and a pink bow. I put a black, lacy bandeau underneath, and black jeans that I would consider leather almost. I put on some black heels that had bows on the tip, and a beautiful ring that Niall bought me a couple of months ago.