chapter fifty-six: do you want him to love you forever?

Start from the beginning

it should be wrong... the dragon was a man, and besides, both pulses were so weak that if they were placed on the terrans, they would be one corpse and two lives.

before he was determined, he dared to speak falsely, and if he was not careful, he was guilty of deception.

xiao dezi quickly sent a basin of water in. yan yi did not want to ask others to touch xuan long, so he withdrew from the palace, rolled up his sleeves and wet the water with a white cloth, and twisted off the excess water to cover xuan long's forehead.

the wet cloth that was pasted on was not long before it was warmed by xuanlong's hot body temperature, and yan iris had to repeatedly cold the veil, lift the quilt by the way, and use another piece of cloth to clean up the dirt between xuanlong's legs.

that was what huan hao left this morning, he learned that ning zhiyu had an accident and threw down xuan long and left, at that moment xuan long seemed to say that there was something he wanted to ask him, yan yi didn't have time to listen, and when xuan long woke up, he must ask him what was going on.

the method of cooling down with cold water by the terrans seemed useless to xuan long, and yan yi could only hope for antipyretic medicines, and after half an hour, the palace people fried the medicine caught by the tai hospital and brought in.

xuan long's lips were pursed, his teeth were closed, how could not be fed, even if he forcibly pried open and did not swallow, yan yu estimated that xuan long was afraid of suffering, did not show it when he was awake, and did not hide it when he fell asleep.

there was no way, yan yi had to endure the bitterness to drink the medicine into it, cover xuan long's lips, use his tongue to break his teeth, and cross the medicine into it.

in the past, xuan long would occasionally have weak moments, but he had never been able to sleep for as long as he did now, and for the first time, yan yi realized that this dragon was not as strong as he thought, he would be in pain, and he would be as sick as the human race.

而且是皇宫中最上等的药都医不好的病。

after the soup medicine was poured down, xuan long suddenly had a reaction, his body curled up slightly, his hands were deeply embedded in his abdomen, as if it was very painful inside, a low whimpering came from his throat, his teeth were constantly trembling, and cold sweat came out of his forehead.

frightened, yan yi was worried that he would hurt himself, and instinctively pulled xuan long's hands away from his abdomen: "apo..."

"apo... don't scare me. "

xuan long was in a coma, completely unconscious behavior, yan yi intuitively felt that he should not let him do this, and he lay down in a panic and imprisoned his body tightly in his arms with his arms.

"apo... apo..."

except for calling him by name, yan yi didn't know what to do. for the first time, he found that the boundary between himself and xuan long was so far away, and his understanding of him was also very small, so little that he could not even detect xuan long's illness, let alone why he was sick, and although he knew later, he was still helpless, and he did not even know how to alleviate his pain.