chapter thirty-nine : never see each other again

Start from the beginning

xuan long retracted his gaze and muffled, "never." "

yan yi: "why?" "

xuan long looked at the dust flying in the air, "the fox demon's spiritual power is strong, and i can't get rid of him." "

yan yi frowned, "don't you have a ten thousand years of daoist practice?" "

"isn't it possible that the fox demon's path is even deeper than yours?"

xuan long bowed his head and did not answer.

yan yi felt that something was wrong and looked closely at him: "what's wrong with you?" "

"but injured?"

xuan long shook his head.

yan yi squatted down in front of xuan long, shook his hand on his lap, and said softly, "then why are you so unhappy to see it?" "

"......"

"that's it, it's just a matter of not being able to get away with it, just come back safely, and i'll find a way to do it later."

"i haven't seen you in so many days, i really want to panic, have you ever missed me?" xuan long had a very good temper, never made a sexual relationship with yan iris, and rarely had such a time, yan iris felt quite strange, so he was very patient.

xuan long raised his eyes, looked at yan yi's stunning face, and softly spat out two words: "no." "

yan yi laughed and raised his hand to scratch xuan long's waist, trying to scratch his itchy flesh: "i don't believe it." "

xuan long's sword brow frowned slightly, and he stood up silently to avoid him.

yan yi was suddenly a little annoyed in his heart, stood up, and looked at his back: "what the hell is wrong with you?" "

"what is there to say directly, what is the matter with such a small character, i am busy with the government and politics during the day, it is not easy to come over for a trip, so many days have not seen, you come back and show me your face?"

the locust tree outside the window towered in the sky, blocking the bright light a lot, and even the back of the dragon xuanlong was hidden in the gray darkness, as if it would disappear in front of the birds at any time with the coming night.

"you already have a queen, why do you say... want to be married to me. "

the man's voice was so low, that dumb.

yan yi should have had many ways to make xuan long happy, at this moment, listening to the other party's question, his heart gushed out a lot of panic uncontrollably, and his brain was empty for a moment.