chapter thirty-seven: you count something

Start from the beginning

"......"

seeing that xuan long did not answer, she became more and more certain, and qingxiu's face unabashedly revealed disgust: "if you can't get the favor of the emperor, what is running around in the palace?" this is the huan clothing bureau, but you can't bump into the emperor. "

"you, don't think in vain, the emperor's dragon bed can only sleep with the noble queen, and a lowly male pet like you can compare to the empress dowager." the empress dowager is a princess born in the family, you look at yourself, in addition to that face, where else is there that qualified to be compared with the empress niangniang? "

the palace maid herself was lowly, and with someone who wanted to maintain it, her courage grew, and there was almost no difference between looking at xuan long's eyes and looking at the monkey, and every sentence was stingy, wanting to destroy his prestige and the confidence of competing for favors.

"i see that your face is inferior to that of the empress dowager, and your silhouette is so stiff, and there is no soft beauty at all, how can the emperor look at you?"

"you still have to die this heart early, the emperor only loves the queen, a pair of one life and a couple, and there is no room for others in his heart."

xuan long did not take the words of the palace maid to his heart, but he was still stung by yan yu's deep love for the empress and other remarks, and he was confused in his heart, so he stubbornly asked.

"who is the queen?"

the palace maid smiled, "since you entered the palace and wanted to get the grace, don't you even know who the empress is?" "

"i don't know if you really don't know or if you're deliberately pretending to be stupid."

"then i will be kind enough to tell you today who the queen is." the empress's name was ning zhiyu, the third son of the emperor, as his name suggests, he looked like a clear wind and a bright moon, with a gentle character, dignified and good. on the sixth day of the first month of june in the year of tai'an, after the emperor crowned ning zhiyu, the son of the chancellor, he wrote three books and six ceremonies, pardoned the world, and the whole country celebrated. "

"the empress is the only one who is entitled to accompany the emperor."

xuan long had been alone in the thousand year ancient pond for too long, so long that he had forgotten the time, and he was insensitive to the year of the terrans, but this did not prevent him from learning some information from it: "that is... what do you terrans say, husband and wife? "

the palace maid looked at him strangely: "the emperor and the empress are husband and wife." "

"ordinary people are still polygamous, and the emperor insists on marrying only one empress, and the weak water takes only one scoop for three thousand ... from this point of view alone, you should know how important the empress is to the emperor, and those who know the face should die early. "

the man in front of him did not speak for a long time, and when he opened his mouth again, his voice had become very hoarse.

"he never talked to me about it..."

the round-faced little palace girl next to her pulled the sleeve of the melon-faced little palace girl and said in a low voice, "don't say it, i think he seems to be very sad." "

the man's body was full of unconcealed loneliness, although his face was covered, but just listening to the sound made people feel as if he was heartbroken and crying silently.

"hmm, i know that i have no hope of competing for favors, and i am sad." the melon-faced little palace girl changed her usual gentle personality and said unceremoniously.

"what are you counting, and why did the emperor tell you this?"

"the most precious person, who is like a treasure hidden in the bottom of his heart, where will he talk to the insignificant person?"

"is it..." xuan long murmured back.

irrelevant people.

is he an insignificant existence in yan yi's heart?

under the gaze of the two xuan longs, they slowly turned and left.

he searched the palace with the smell of the swallow kite, and stopped in front of a palace called the luan feng hall.

the afterglow of the evening shrouded the ground, the air was permeated with the sweetness and freshness unique after the rain, xuan long originally wanted to come back and tell yan yi about the pregnancy, now there was no thought in his heart, and his whole brain was empty.

he performed the invisibility spell, and the palace people who were guarding outside the palace could not see him, so he easily entered the door under the eyes of everyone, and the luxurious hall was dimly lit and arranged in an extremely comfortable and proper manner, and the incense of the gods rose in the half-human-high nine-phoenix copper furnace.

before entering the inner temple, i heard the gentle inquiry of the swallow kites.

"ayu, what's wrong?"

"nightmares again?

yan yi sat on the side of the bed, his palm touching ning zhiyu's face gently.

ning zhiyu shook his head, just woke up, his voice was a little dumb, and smiled: "no, xu thinks that when he falls asleep, he can't see you, and he is always reluctant to sleep for too long." "

yan yi's heart ached tightly, and his voice became softer and softer: "silly ayu, when you are not at your side, you miss yuan, and you are still uneasy when you are not at your side, and you are still uneasy?" "

ning zhiyu slightly reddened the corners of his eyes, and his gaze was reluctant to leave yan yi's face for half a minute: "i don't know how long i can see it, so i want to see more." "

xuan long silently stopped ten paces away from the two men and looked at them sheepishly.

ayu... ayu is the name that yan yu had called in her dreams.

it turned out that ayu was not a fox, but a person.