chapter thirty-three: the heirs of the dragon clan and man

Mulai dari awal

every word he said was extremely hurtful, xuan long shook his head, and his already low voice was like swallowing gravel: "no." "

"it's clear." yan yi snorted coldly, rolled up his sleeves and turned around to find a chair to sit down, it was estimated that xuan long thought he was leaving, so he was anxious, and the dragon's muffled voice came from behind him.

"i'll remove it for you."

"don't be angry."

yan yi's heart was relaxed, and there was a smile on his face, and he turned back and said, "it was good to be like this earlier, why did you have to make me unhappy?" "

the purpose was achieved, tomorrow morning xuan long will set off to the border pass ambush demon, the night is late, yan yi stayed here tonight, it is considered to be for his practice.

as she fell asleep, yan yi heard the xuanlong beside her open its mouth, and its voice was as low as a mound, more like muttering to itself.

"you know that i am clumsy, and i always annoy you, and you have a lot of adults, so don't always be angry."

xuan long looked at the bright yellow tent roof above, and his ice-green eyes were dotted with indescribable emotions, yan yu turned back to look at him for a while, leaned over and hugged him, and said in his ear: "then you follow me in everything and make me happy, i will naturally not be angry." "

xuan long moved his lips, "actually..." it wasn't as intrusive as you thought.

yan yi stopped halfway through his speech when he saw him: "what? "

"nothing." xuan long closed his mouth, after all, he was still not used to showing his weakness in front of others, even if this person was yan yi.

at first, he didn't want to make him sad, but later he found that yan yi might not be sad.

then there is no need to say more.

busy with state affairs today, yan yi was very tired at this time, and it was rare that he did not toss around xuan long, and kissed him on the cheek: "go to sleep, tomorrow i will have to hurry up early tomorrow." "

"if you succeed in removing the fox demon and keeping me safe, then i should really thank you."

xuan long: "i will try my best." "

yan yi rarely felt a little pity for him: "ah po, do you have anything you particularly want?" "

xuan long shook his head.

he only wanted to be with yan yi, but he wanted nothing else.

the glory and wealth of the world are all vain for a demon.

rather than the flashy palace, he preferred to live with yan yi at the bottom of the dark pool, at least uninterrupted, and could face each other day and night.

yan yi seemed to see through what he was thinking: "i promise you, when you come back, i will put down the government affairs and accompany you for a few days, okay?" "

xuan long was slightly embarrassed, and an emotion called happiness quickly appeared under his eyes: "hmm. "

look, he's just so easy to coax.

"sleep." yan iris kissed his face, wrapped his waist around him, and slept between his neck sockets.

after a long time, xuan long couldn't help but call him.

"awful."

"huh?" yan iris did not open his eyes, and lazily responded,

xuan long hesitated for a long time, and fang said, "i have something i want to ask you." "

yan yi: "you say." "

after a long time had passed, xuan long said, "if the dragon clan can reproduce children with people and give birth to children, what do you think?" "

"why do you suddenly ask this?" yan yi opened his eyes and looked puzzled.

"just ask." xuan long was a little uncomfortable, and the throat knot stirred.

yan yi was very sleepy, closed his eyes, and said casually, "if it is a beautiful dragon girl and an heir born of a human race, it should be very beautiful." "

xuan long's heart suddenly became unsteady, and his throat was astringent: "do you really think so?" "

"hmm."

when yan iris fell asleep, xuan long turned his head to look at him, carefully raised his hand, and touched yan iris's white face.

this life is so good-looking, if the child follows him, it should also be very good-looking.

just now yan yi replied like that, i think i should not mind the existence of the fetus in his abdomen, i don't mind that the father of the fetus in his abdomen is a demon, if this trip returns safely... he told him.

...... he was pregnant.