chapter thirty-three: the heirs of the dragon clan and man

Start from the beginning

"awful."

"that day. what you say, is true. "

yan yi did not react: "what? "

xuan long looked up at him for a few breaths, then lowered his gaze again: "nothing." "

the most annoying thing about yan yi is that he can't play a fart character with these eight poles, it is extremely dull, who can know what he is thinking, fortunately, yan yi himself does not want to know what he is thinking, but simply feels annoyed.

"there's something to be said for it."

xuan long was silent for a moment, his voice still low, "you... it's been a good few days. "

yan yi looked indifferent: "it's still good." "

"what about you?"

xuan long paused, "it's okay." "

then there was nothing more to say.

if you let xuan long find a topic, it is very difficult, if it is not yan yi taking the initiative to provoke, they will never be together, think carefully, except that when yan yi wants dragon scales, he will say something nice to xuan long, and the rest of the communication is in bed.

the connection between them is actually thin and bland.

yan yi said, "you don't have anything to say to me?" "

xuan long thought for a long time before he said, "... don't be angry. "

"can't do it." yan yi frowned and lost his temper with him like a child. "are you fooling me like this?"

xuan long looked up at yan yi and asked softly, "what are you going to do?" "

yan yi opened the door to the mountain: "there are demons at the border pass, digging up the hearts of my soldiers and people, cruel to the extreme, you remove it for me." "

"you are a dragon yourself, flying extremely fast, and you should be able to return in a few days."

xuan long pursed his lips and was silent.

when yan yi saw his reaction, the anger could not be suppressed at once, and he sneered, "what? "

"unwilling?"

"neidan is unwilling to give, not even to help with such a trivial matter?"

"what you used to say like me was just lip service after all."