chapter thirty-two: evil spirits

Start from the beginning

ning zhiyu saw that he insisted, and had to give up, and yan yi continued to comb his hair for him, with a smile under his eyes, which was the happiness and satisfaction that overflowed from the depths of his heart.

"i always feel as if i used to do the same in my previous life, slowly helping you comb your hair and tie your hair, and you sit there quietly, not moving, letting me fiddle."

ning zhiyu was amused: "the things of the previous life, ah yi remembers?" "

yan yi: "that's nature, otherwise how could i find you so smoothly, it's just intuition." "

"xu is too deep in love, he has obsessions, even in dreams often see you, and later reunited with you, he rarely had that dream." 」

ning zhiyu looked at yan yi in the mirror and did not understand where his sorrow at this moment came from: "what dream?" "

yan yi rushed to ning zhiyu's ear, as if to whisper, ning zhiyu was about to listen, and he listened to him spit out a few breath sounds: "... don't tell you. "

ning zhiyu was stunned and laughed, "ah yi..."

yan yi stood up straight and laughed loudly, and it took a while before he stopped, looking deeply at ning zhiyu's pale and clear face in the mirror, and his hands were lightly clasped on his shoulders.

"nothing."

"the things of the previous life are not important, what is important is that at this moment you are by your side and in front of you."

ning zhi turned his head and looked up at yan yi, and his eyes were full of affection: "hmm. "

the two looked at each other for a few moments, yan yi remembered the tragic scene in the dream, and then looked at ning zhiyu who was sitting in front of him, his heart was sore for a moment, and he couldn't help but bend down to kiss him, and ning zhiyu obediently closed his eyes.

the two were in a strong mood, and suddenly a rough roar came from far outside the temple.

"report—"

yan yi let go of ning zhiyu and looked out, and it wasn't long before chen yan stepped in in a hurry, his face in a hurry.

yan yi frowned, "what?" "

chen yan knelt down and saluted: "emperor, border pass urgent report!" "

yan yi's eyes were cold: "didn't all the small border countries that invaded last month have surrendered?" even the king has been killed, and there is kung fu to find death? "

"let the messenger ride into the outer temple and wait."

chen yan led the order to go out.

this imperial garden must not be able to go for the time being, yan zhiyu apologetically turned to look at ning zhiyu, before he could speak, ning zhiyu told yan zhiyu to quickly deal with the right things, he had always been so understanding.

yan yi bent down to kiss ning zhiyu's forehead, rubbed his thumb on his face, and said guiltily: "go and see, i will accompany you when i have time, and then i will accompany you out when i am there." "

ning zhiyu shook his head and smiled lightly, "i have nothing to do, state affairs matter." "

"ah yi is going."

yan yi turned away, the rider was already waiting in the outer hall, and in a few moments, yan yi had a clear understanding of the ins and outs of the matter.

just last month, after the surrender of the small country over there, a fox demon suddenly appeared in the military camp, the fox demon was extremely beautiful in appearance, specializing in eating people's hearts, and hundreds of soldiers under general zhenbei died as a result, and general zhenbei invited several famous monks from the border to surrender the demon, but there was no return.

it can be seen that the demon's path is deep.

half a month ago, the demon was not satisfied with killing people in the barracks, and began to hurt the lives of the people, and several families died tragically overnight, and the horseman who delivered the message spent half a month rushing back to chang'an city without stopping, forcing the time course to be shortened by half, and now the wind and dust servants, the gray head and dirt face kneeling in front of yan yi, where like a young general, if you ignore the rough temper of the battlefield wounds, it looks like a begging person.

yan yi ordered the palace people to arrange a place for him to live, and let the rider go down first to freshen up and tidy up and fill his stomach.

that night, yan yi summoned the military generals to discuss countermeasures. if the offense is a human race country, it is still easy to do, but the demon is still uncontrollable to the human race, even if chang'an city is occasionally haunted by demons, it is all a small demon with shallow behavior, and ordinary monks are enough to deal with it.

now such a demon that has hurt hundreds of lives is still the first time to encounter.

in the face of the unknown, the terrans seem so small, even the soldiers who have been training for many years have died so tragically, the people needless to say, if this continues, sooner or later the military will be in turmoil, the people's hearts will be unstable, other countries will take the opportunity to invade, and the country and mountains will be in danger.

yan yi would never allow such a thing to happen.

in the end, the measured measure discussed was nothing more than to find a more powerful monk to remove the demon, but looking around, the only thing that could be hoped for success in the whole chang'an city was the yuankun daoist chief, the yuankun mortal body lived for a full 120 years, most of the demons in chang'an city were removed by him, but just a few days ago, the yuankun daoist commander died in his home.

in the imperial study room, the military generals of the wenchen dynasty had a sad face, the atmosphere was depressed, and the yan iris dragon robe was added to the body, sitting behind the dragon case, it seemed that they were as helpless as they were, but in fact they had already considered it in their hearts.

the mortal body cannot resist the wrath of demons, so what about demons. the demon of the ten thousand years of taoism.

there was one right now, in the side hall of his palace.

if he opened his mouth, xuan long would surely go to the soup and remove the demon for him.