chapter twenty-nine: great joy

Start from the beginning

yan yi took out the silk white paw from his chest and wiped the cold sweat from xuan long's forehead: "you can be considered awake, yuan... i heard xiao dezi say that you waited for me all night, how can you be so stupid, if you don't see me late in the future, rest early. "

xuan long looked at him quietly and said quietly, "... you said it would come. "

yan yi paused and looked at him, "i said that, but who knows when it will be entangled in government affairs, as an emperor, i can't be as leisurely as ordinary people." "

xuan long narrowed his eyes and said lightly, "well, i know." "

but maybe it will come.

yan yi wiped away the cold sweat from his forehead little by little: "so don't be so stubborn in the future, and don't listen to my words too seriously." "

xuan long only looked at him with those green pupils, and did not speak, containing emotions that yan yu did not want to understand.

yan yi knew that this dragon must not listen to his words, and did not want to persuade him anymore, so he put away the veil and opened the brown wood food box that he had personally brought in on the table.

"you haven't eaten all night, you must be hungry, i specially let the imperial dining room prepare a snack, made of fresh shrimp, you should like it." 」

the celadon dish in the food box was taken out and placed in front of xuan long. the dim sum in the dish is made of shrimp and corn starch, kneaded into small round balls one by one, and the crystal clear mixed with the pink shrimp looks very delicate.

this food was not greasy, xuan long smelled the fragrance, and he really felt a little hungry in his stomach after realizing it.

yan yi handed him the chopsticks and smiled, "you taste." "

xuan long took it, grabbed a shrimp ball with great clumsiness and strangeness, and slowly put it in his mouth, and as soon as he swallowed it, yan yi asked urgently, "is it delicious?" "

an inconspicuous happiness appeared in xuan long's eyes, and he whispered back, "well, delicious." "

yan yi graciously picked up the teapot in the middle of the table and poured a cup of water, put it in xuan long's hand, and said softly, "then you eat more." "

"if it's not enough, i'll ask the royal dining room to send some more."

xuan long felt quite uncomfortable when he saw him staring at himself with such a burning gaze, and the tip of the chopstick slid between the shrimp balls, and finally picked up one and sent it to yan iris.

"iris also eats."

yan yi leaned over and ate the shrimp ball with xuan long's chopsticks and smiled, "well, i eat it too." "

one person and one dragon will eat the food in the dish one by one, and xuan long's chopsticks are not good, and two of them fell on the ground in the middle, staining the clothes of the swallow kites.

he had a particularly good temper today, and he was also extra gentle with xuan long, so he didn't get angry with him, and after a hearty breakfast, he hugged xuan long and went to bed.

the fire that had been held in ning zhiyu's place last night all poured onto xuan long's body, and yan yu didn't want to see the wound on his chest, so she pressed him from behind, and xuan long knelt on the bed, and the long hair hanging in front of him shook with his body.

after kneeling for a long time, he could not kneel, his face buried in the soft pillow, breathing hard, and the white cloth wrapped around the wound on his chest oozed a little blood.

yan yi was young and vigorous, and his desire in this regard was strong, and he had been extraordinarily long, always tossing xuanlong hard, but he did not shout in pain, all of them were sullen and endured, swallowed into the stomach, no one knew.

as long as the people behind them rejoice.

after the rough affair, that moment of peace was the happiest time for xuan long, when yan yi would hold him and sometimes kiss his forehead, just like now.

yan yu's hand circled around his waist, the kiss fell on his forehead, the warm breath sprinkled on his face, intimately intertwined with him, and said thoughtfully: "apo, when you are with me, are you happy?" "

"...... joy. xuan long's voice was hoarse, truthfully returning to him.

yan yi was obviously very happy: "then how much joy do you have for me?" "

this question really stopped xuan long, he only knew that yan yi was the most important person in the world for him, and the rest had not thought about it.

he was silent for a long time, said.

"very happy."

yan yi was dissatisfied with this, pestering him and saying, "how much do you like it?" "

"if the most is ten, how much joy do you have for me?"

"is there ten?"

xuan long was embarrassed by his blunt words, and looked away: "hmm. "

it was more than ten, if yan yi wanted it, he could even give up his life.

yan yi hit the railway while it was hot: "then you promised me one thing?" ...... good no good? "

xuan long heard this and turned his head to look at him: "you say." "

yan yi: "you promise first." "

xuan long paused and said, "good." "

yan yi's eyes lit up: "you promised?" "

"hmm."

yan yi hesitated for a moment and tentatively said, "on you... is there a spiritual core condensed from spiritual power, called neidan? "

"hmm."

yan yi looked at his pale face, and his face was reflected in those cold and beautiful green pupils: "can you give me your neidan?" ......"