chapter nineteen: i will take it seriously

Start from the beginning

the carriage shook for a little more than half an hour, stopped at the top of the mountain, and yan iris put the black veil bucket back on xuanlong, and one person and one dragon got off the carriage.

a place like a folk courtyard appeared in front of the eyes, and after entering, the small bridge flowed with water, the rockery pavilion, and the half-moon in the sky dispelled the night of thick ink.

the two stopped by the pond, xuan long did not understand what yan yi had brought him here to do, he was in a daze, and suddenly he was slowly embraced by a pair of arms from behind.

yan yu circled xuan long's waist, and his chin rested on his shoulder: "here is yan bing xiaozhu, i will come to stay for a few days when i have leisure, you have been in the palace for so many days, i am worried that you are bored in the center of the temple all day, so i want to take you to this place to relax." "

"are you happy?"

in fact, yan iris does not have to go to such great lengths, for xuan long, no matter where, as long as there are swallow iris around, it is the best.

"rejoice." the emotion in my heart is also real.

the accompanying palace people did not know when they were repelled, here was only them, yan iris buckled xuan long's shoulder to turn him around, first tentatively lowered his head to touch his lips, tasted the sweetness and kissed him deeply, xuan long's waist was buckled very tightly, he closed his eyes, clumsily but hard to meet yan iris's wet kiss.

"i miss you a lot these days." as the air thinned out, yan yu let go of him with a low gasp, his eyes staring darkly at xuan long's face wearing a dark gold mask.

it was a very heroic face, because the natural cold green pupils looked cold, and they didn't have anything to do with softness, but damn, yan iris just hugged this man and kissed it, and there was a reaction.

xuan long's pale face was stained with a bit of blood, and the green pupils blurred the hazy mist, revealing a bit of dazedness in the coldness, and he always showed such an unguarded expression in front of yan yi.

he did not forget the purpose of this trip - whenever he was happy with xuan long, his request xuan long was always extra easy to agree to, so he obeyed his instincts, grabbed his hand, and put it in... not descriptive.

"i miss you here too."

before xuan long could understand what he meant, he was pulled by yan yi and stood up from the ground, yan yi raised his hand to undo his belt, and xuan long clasped his wrist: "i am a little tired today." "

he was really tired, the pain in his abdomen was incessant, there was a layer of cold sweat on his back, and the wind was a little cold as soon as it blew.

"i'll make you comfortable." yan yi's eyes appeared injured: "aren't you really angry with me?" "

he just grasped xuan long's weak ribs, knowing that he liked himself and would definitely be soft-hearted, so he repeatedly used such a method against him.

sure enough, xuan long said, "no." "

"then you take your clothes off." swallow iris road.

xuan long pursed his lips, and his voice was already hoarse: "i'm tired." "

yan yi's face was cold, and he let go of xuan long and picked up the clothes on the ground and left: "forget it, anyway, you don't care too much about me, even this small request will not agree, what a husband and wife." "

xuan long looked at his back, and his pale lips moved, trying to summon him, but did not call out.

because he always knew that those who really wanted to leave could not be retained.

when he was young, he was driven out of the dragon clan by his mother's severed dragon horn, so he begged his mother not to abandon himself, but she still walked without even looking back, leaving him with an increasingly distant back.

that's it. that's it.

xuan long's figure shook slightly, and he sat down with cold sweat on the pillar next to him.

yan yi had made up his mind that xuan long would come after him, but he didn't expect to go to the courtyard door and didn't hear any movement behind him, he was suddenly more angry, waited for a while, and angrily returned to the same way.

"you..." i couldn't help but say something more hurtful, but as soon as i got closer, yan yi was stunned.

xuan long sat on a wooden bench in the pavilion, his body leaning against a pillar, his long hair covering most of his face, and his robe almost melted into the night.

yan yi felt that something was wrong, felt panicked for no reason, and stepped forward with a light step: "what's wrong with you?" ......"

"where is it uncomfortable?"

xuan long did not react at first, yan yi shook him several times, and xuan long opened his eyes and looked at the person who had gone back incomprehensibly: "... why come back. "

"how can i really leave you, i'm just trying to scare you." yan yi frowned and said hardly.

xuan long listened, his eyes were silent, and his body leaned back against the pillar weakly.

fang cai's deliberate bullying was true, and the anxiety and sadness at this moment was also true, and yan yi didn't know why he had such a complex and hidden emotion, so he bent down and grabbed xuan long's legs and picked it up, and quickly walked into the house, gritting his teeth.

"how did i forget that your dragon seems to be cold, but in fact it is stupid and stupid, and i don't know how to coax people!"

fenming's abdomen was very painful, but his heart was very warm, xuan long leaned on yan yu's shoulder, bent his lips rarely, and said very lowly and dumbly: "then you should not be easily angry with me in the future." "

"don't say you're going to leave me behind."

if you say it, i will take it seriously.