chapter twenty-four: eat both soft and hard

Start from the beginning

when the words fell, he pushed away the man in front of him and went back violently, he didn't really want to leave, just to scare and frighten this dragon, yan yi knew that sometimes the hard one was more effective than the soft one.

this dragon eats both soft and hard.

because he likes him and cares about him.

this time, we must not forgive him too easily, otherwise if he walks away so silently the next time, what will happen to ayu's illness.

make sure he has a long memory.

sit down at the table, pour yourself a cup of tea, and drink it all.

xuan long hesitated for a moment, turned around and went to the inner bed, when he came out, there was more than one white velvet iceberg snow fox cub in his arms, a very small clump, he deliberately went to the snow mountain to find it before returning to the palace, just a full moon, it was the time to raise well.

yan yu didn't even look at him, and xuan long gently held the young fox that was quietly shrunk in his arms and handed it out: "send you." "

"don't be angry."

yan yi turned his head curiously to look at xuan long, and when he saw the small ball in his hand, he reflexively frowned, thinking what this dragon sent himself to do.

so he turned around and asked chen yan, who was guarding outside, to get the song chapter, but he didn't pay attention to the man next to him.

xuan long knew that he was clumsy, and he thought of what the old man had to say, and felt that he should not be so dull and boring, so when yan yu was reading the chapter, he used his spiritual power to bake the cold tea and poured a cup to his hand.

"喝茶。"

yan yi looked at the steaming tea, casually pushed it away, and the tea spilled most of it on the table: "such a hot weather, give me such a hot tea, expect me to catch fire?" "

on a hot day, you can't drink tea that is too hot, xuan long silently remembered it in his heart, filled the teacup, and then used spiritual power to cool it down: "it's already ice." "

yan iris did not look up and wrote a book on the fold: "too ice is not good, it hurts the stomach." "

no matter how dull xuan long was, he also realized that he was deliberately looking for stubble, but he still aimed his palm at the tea bowl and turned it into warmth, and then silently turned around and left the side of the case book.

until dinner, yan yi still had such an attitude, xuan long knew that he was bothered by himself, so he no longer took the initiative to provoke, one person and one dragon had their own hearts, and they used up a dinner tastelessly.

at night, the candle was not extinguished, and yan iris lay on the inside of the bed with his back to xuan long, even his back was cold, and xuan long looked at him for a long time and called.

"awful."

"don't call me." yan yi snorted coldly.

"anyway, you don't like me, you haven't seen me for two days, and you don't even want to go with me for the joy of husband and wife."

"nothing." xuan long retorted in a low voice.

"the medic said... i am pregnant. "

the second half of his sentence was like a whisper, yan yi did not hear clearly, turned to look at him: "what are you talking about?" "

when xuan long saw the other person's expression, it was difficult to open his mouth again, and he closed his eyes and said, "nothing." "

"then you undress and let me vent, and i will forgive you for not saying goodbye for two days." circling around, back to the original point, yan yi neatly turned over and covered xuan long's body, staring at the man below like a wolf.

xuan long did not hear the insult in yan iris's words, but he felt embarrassed, the words of the healer were still in his ears, if he violated it, it was very likely to hurt the fetus, but if he did not follow yan iris, he really did not know how to coax him.

are the terrans so angry...

yan yi did not give xuan long a chance to answer, between the distractions, xuan long suddenly felt a chill in front of him, his blasphemous clothes were torn open, and yan yi stared at the smooth skin on his chest in surprise: "your injuries are healed?!" "

xuan long nodded, "hmm. "

"then i'll be relieved." yan yi happily bowed his head and kissed him on the chest.

originally, he didn't know how to open his mouth to xuan long, but now that his old wounds had healed, it would be much easier to open his mouth again.