chapter twenty-three: what do you treat me for?

Start from the beginning

until the beautiful silver dragon disappeared from sight, xuan long looked down at the baked cake in his hand, for a long time, opened the kraft paper bag and put the burnt cake to his lips and gently took a bite, the crispy baked cake wrapped in smoked fish meat that was not salty or light, extremely delicious.

i don't know when the dragon clan also began to cook food like the terrans.

he hadn't been back for too long, and he was already extremely unfamiliar with the dragon clan realm, there was no place for him, and he wanted to go back to yan yi's side.

where there is ariel, it is his home.

......

outside the luanfeng hall, yan iris looked cold and paced back and forth, and soon after, a small eunuch hurriedly trotted in from outside and knelt down in front of yan iris to salute.

"did you find it?" yan yi asked urgently.

小德子欲哭无泪地直起身,不敢抬头:"回皇上的话,还是没有......"

"再去找,若是明日之前还寻不到,你的脑袋也就别要了。"燕鸢目光冰冷,一抬袖子转身进了殿门。

小德子害怕得脸色青白,伏在地上瑟瑟发抖。

chen yan looked at yan yan's back, lightly lifted xiao dezi up, and said in a low voice, "what the hell is going on, how can a good big living person suddenly disappear?" "

"the slave didn't know it, that morning, the slave went to the hut in the backyard for convenience, and when he came back, the cold prince was gone... the door was wide open, and the slave went in to take a look, and there was blood on the ground, and the bed was full of blood..." xiao dezi's voice was crying, and the corners of his eyes were red. "master, you said han gongzi... will...... will it be..."

"no, it won't." chen yan said comfortingly.

"although the palace is large, compared with the outside of the palace, it is also a square inch, and if a person dies, he will be able to find a corpse, and if he does not find it, he is still alive."

"but that hot ice hut is in the back mountain, and there is no half-figure in that place, where can the cold prince go... out of the courtyard is the cliff, han gongzi he will want to go down the mountain alone, and then lose his foot and fall off the cliff? xiao dezi had despair in his eyes.

on that day, yan iris took the accompanying palace people down the mountain in a carriage, leaving xiao dezi to guard outside the house, but he only left for a moment, and when he returned, he was already empty in the courtyard.

if ordinary people shed so much blood, they would definitely not be able to live, and xiao dezi did not dare to tell the truth at all, only telling yan yihan that gongzi was gone, otherwise he was afraid that he would be given death for dereliction of duty at that time.