chapter twenty: the queen awakens

Start from the beginning

seeing that xuan long didn't say a word, yan yi shook his hand resting on the quilt and tightened it little by little: "ah po, you must not die." "

xuan long looked at his reddened eye circles, weakly raised his hand to touch yan yi's pale face, and comforted, "i will not die." "

even for the sake of the person in front of you, you will live well.

yan yi guessed that xuan long would be so weak because the old wound had recurred, after all, the wound was really serious, and he didn't dare to ask more, because all this was caused by him, and even next, he would continue.

yan yuan forced himself not to think about this anymore, and lay down beside xuan long, wrapped his arms around his waist, and said in his ear: "ah bo, when you entered the door just now, what did you tell me?" "

turns out he didn't hear clearly...

xuan long's thoughts wandered, and he subconsciously replied, "i didn't say anything." "

some words can be said once, and the second time it is difficult to say, especially with such a dull nature.

yan yi refused to let go of him and bit his ear: "liar, i obviously heard what you were muttering." "

"you heard it wrong..." xuan long closed his heavy eyes, his voice lowered, and he couldn't hold back and fell into a coma.

yan yi's mother died early, and she grew up with heng guifei, who was good, but after all, she was not dissolved in water with his blood, and her closeness was quite limited. he must follow the rules in front of people, have the style of a prince, be a wise and moderate son in front of his father and emperor, and become an emperor, he must have the decisiveness to kill as an emperor, and he must not show any weakness, otherwise he is likely to be defeated, whether it was before or in the future.

when the father was alive, he did not lie a little.

born in front of xuan long, he was like a child who had not grown up, not only spoiled, if xuan long was not as good as he liked, he would also sprinkle, perhaps because he knew that xuan long would spoil himself and get used to himself, so he was particularly unscrupulous.

"no, i came to accompany you for a while, how can you say that you slept and slept..." yan yi saw that xuanlong was about to sleep before he answered his own question, and he was suddenly unhappy, clasping his shoulders and shaking: "don't sleep, chat with me, i want you to chat with me..."

xuan long snorted unconsciously, the beautiful sword eyebrows were tightly twisted, there was no intention of waking up, yan yi saw that his face was miserable, his hands were tightly pressed on his lower abdomen, and he was stunned: "ah bo, do you have stomach pains?" "

"did you eat a bad stomach?"

yan yu stared at xuan long for a while, then put his hand into the futon, found the position of his lower abdomen and pasted it, and gently rubbed it through the clothes: "you see you, such a big dragon is still weird and greedy, i will help you rub, rubbing will not hurt." "

rubbing and rubbing, xuan long's tight frowning eyebrows really gradually stretched out, and yan yi looked at his handsome eyebrows and raised his hand to remove the dark gold mask from his face, revealing the ugly scars that hovered on the right side of his face.

yan yi felt pain as soon as he saw it, such a large wound, how painful it should be when it was burned by fire, and xuanlong said that this was innate, then it should not hurt.

yan yi's heartache also seemed unreasonable, even he himself could not figure out why, he brought the mask back to xuan long, and continued to rub his stomach, whispering.

"apo, you see i'm so good to you, and you'll know the truth later, but you can't blame me."

"i don't want to."

"i can't help but save ayu, if he dies, i won't be able to live."

"so, i can only fail you..."

"after the big deal, i'll be nicer to you and not bully you so much..."

"okay? ......"

xuan long closed his eyes quietly, already asleep.

he was also cold when he fell asleep, but yan yi knew that his heart was particularly soft, so he took it upon himself to help him make a decision.

"if you don't speak, i'll give you your consent." yan iris propped up on the bed with one arm, leaned over and kissed xuan long's forehead, and said softly.

day 2.

in the early morning rain, the swallow kites wrapped around the man in their arms and slept soundly, and there was an inappropriate knock on the door outside the house.

yan yi frowned irritably, his eyes were still closed and he was about to open his mouth to reprimand, and he was blocked by chen yan's next words.

"emperor, the news came from the luanfeng palace, and the empress dowager is awake..."

yan yi opened his eyes fiercely, and a carp sat up straight: "what are you talking about?! "

"the empress dowager wakes up..."

before the words fell, yan iris turned over and got out of bed, although the house in this courtyard was not more gorgeous than the palace, but it was also elegant and exquisite, everything in the house was complete, yan iris opened the wardrobe and casually found a set of clothes to see without looking at it, and even called people in to serve.

the clothes were dressed in a hurry, so i didn't notice that my white clothes were stained with blood stains, and when i left, i didn't look at xuan long, and i didn't find that the man's face in the bed tent was even more ugly than last night.