chapter forty-eight: every inch of heart

Start from the beginning

"hmm." xuan long struggled to pick up the pink prawn.

"oh, through the small master's cooking to offer hospitality, you can really do it, so have the ability to fry two dishes yourself." mistletoe snatched the shrimp from between xuanlong's chopsticks and stripped it of its shell and put it back in xuanlong's bowl.

yan yi thought not as thoughtfully as mistle, and did not do it thoughtfully, and did not speak in a gray way.

after the meal, mistle asked yan le to wash the dishes, what kind of washing before washing, what kind of oil after washing, the layer of oil was good and sticky to the plate, and was scolded by mistle.

yan yi used to be the crown prince, and now he is the supreme nine-five, and he has not suffered such humiliation until he was 19 years old.

after he broke two bowls and two plates in a row, mistle couldn't bear to rush aside, and mistle rolled up his sleeves and washed them, and the pot was full of bubbles.

"you royals don't teach dishwashing?"

yan yi turned to leave the kitchen, but was knocked back by the enchantment in the doorway, and his forehead horn was red. he had a cold face. "don't teach."

"whoops." mistle smiled widely, and the cold light under his ice blue eyes suddenly appeared. "then what do you teach?" specializing in pit deception and bullying dragons? "

"..."the swallow kite's back teeth clenched tightly, and his face was iron blue.

"i'm not wrong." mistle was not affected in the slightest, wiping the bowl with a rag one by one. "don't you approach the cold because his flesh and blood can heal diseases?"

yan yi: "it has nothing to do with you." "

"nothing to do with me?" with the blink of an eye, mistletoe flashed in front of him, and the cold killing qi between his eyebrows burst out, and his fingers slid up toryu's neck like a snake, slowly giving birth to sharp long armor, and with a little force, he could return to the west.

mistle reached yan yue's ear, bent his eyes and smiled lowly, the laughter was echoed, magnetic and seductive. "you say it has nothing to do with me?"

yan yi did not react at all, he was restrained by mistle, the life gate was controlled in the hands of the other party, and he stretched his body and did not move.

"i tell you, it's about me." mistle's voice was so slow that it was like a snake spitting out a letter, which made yan iris feel very uncomfortable.

"只要是他的事,便与我有关,你若再敢伤他......我绝对让你死得很惨、很惨。"

"你现在就可以杀我。"燕鸢面无表情地挑衅道。