chapter forty-seven: embarrassment

Start from the beginning

mistletoe conjured up a handkerchief to wipe the sweat from his forehead: "i'll go and fry the medicine, and if you can't stay up, lie down for a while." "

"hmm." xuan long should be down.

mistle put away the handkerchief, got up and disappeared into the house.

yan yi originally thought that he knew xuan long very well, but he did not expect to be separated for half a month, and there was an extra fox-looking demon beside xuan long, it seemed that the relationship between the two demons was still very close, he finally had room to speak at this time, and ne ne stepped forward: "apo..."

xuan long leaned against the head of the bed and turned his head to look at him.

"you and him... what a relationship. "

yan yi has always been confident and at ease, rarely when there is such a downfall, xuan long does not know what it is like in his heart, in short, it is very uncomfortable, he retracted his gaze and closed his eyes.

"it's none of your business."

"how can it have nothing to do with me... your business is about me. "yan yi walked to the edge of the bed and whispered." just now he said that you have abdominal pain again, why do you have abdominal pain? "

this question is actually very ridiculous, xuan long's injuries on his body are almost all caused by yan yi's hand, and now he has come to care about him.

if you don't care about it, slapping and then giving a sweet date will make him more painful. when the sweet date was bitten down, it was also sour, astringent, and even hid sharp broken porcelain slag.

xuan long didn't have the strength to take care of him, so he simply closed his mind and recuperated.

"if you don't want to ignore me, just ignore me." yan yi completely lost the arrogance of the past.

"rest well."

槲乐用灵力熬药,没多久便回来了,手里端着个白玉药碗,行至床边,见燕鸢坐在床沿挡了道,冷冷开口:"让开。"

yan yu's face was heavy, but he still got up from the side of the bed, and mistle sat down on the edge of the bed and handed the medicine bowl to xuan long: "i have used my spiritual power to cool down, just right for the entrance." "

xuan long took the bowl and drank the black lacquered medicine in a few sips.

the medicine was extremely bitter, his brow did not wrinkle a little, mistle looked in his eyes, it was very painful, the palm of his hand was extended, a pale yellow dried apricot appeared in the palm, and the outside was wrapped in powdered sugar, which was very relieving to look at.

"sweet fruit."

xuan long was stunned, and twisted the dried fruit from the palm of his hand and put it in his mouth.