chapter forty-three: jade crushing

Start from the beginning

yan yi was heartbroken, and ordered the guards driving outside to quickly increase their whips.

ning zhiyu gradually quieted down for a long time, and the white veil moved away from his lips, half red with blood.

yan yi took the towel in his hand and folded it, wiped the blood stains left on ning zhiyu's lips with a clean place, and said dumbly: "i shouldn't have taken you out, it was fine, it must be because the wind blew tonight, and now i am coughing up blood." "

ning zhiyu knew that he was hurting himself, so he laughed, raised his hand to touch yan yi's warm cheek, and comforted: "this body is always good and bad, nothing to worry about, ah yi mo should worry." "

where yan yi was willing to say more serious words, he silently took ning zhiyu into his arms, and ning zhiyu leaned on his shoulder and was speechless for a long time.

"...... ariel. "

when the carriage entered the imperial city, ning zhiyu called him.

yan yi bowed his head, "huh? "

"i rejoice tonight." ning zhiyu said softly.

yan yi smiled, and the bottom of his eyes was soft: "yuanyi is also very happy." "

"awful." ning zhiyu called him again.

"huh?" swallow iris patiently returned.

"if there is a day... you're in love with someone else, don't tell me. "

yan yi's body stiffened slightly: "say what?" "

"nothing."

the corners of ning zhiyu's mouth raised a shallow arc, as if he was talking about what he had eaten tonight. his eyes were as dark as night, and there was a not very hot light burning inside, perhaps because he was in the darkness, the fire seemed to be particularly full of vitality, but it seemed to be extinguished at any time.

"i just want to be happy in the last days of the world."

"if you fall in love with someone else, don't tell me, give me a cup of crane top red, and send me away quietly."

"it would be better to feed me and drink it with your own hands, and to die in your arms... i rejoice too. "

yan yi saw the smile on ning zhiyu's face, felt glaring, but also felt panicked, tightened his arms to hold people tightly in his arms, and said dryly: "you are really sick for too long, even your brain is not very clear, you always like such nonsense." "

"but you will not abandon you, you are the queen of yuan, no matter what you become, you will continue to love you."