chapter fourty: leaving

Start from the beginning

"that's it... let's leave it at that. "

yan yi choked and said, "can't count, how can it be counted?" "

"you promised me, you said that no matter how much i make in the future and how bad it is to you, you will forgive me once, how can you break your word?"

"you can't talk without counting... you can't lie to me. "

xuan long: "... it is you who break your word first. "

you lied to me first.

it is to introduce the promise letter i sent you as medicine to others.

his most precious heart was trampled under the feet of this man at will...

the place he had longed for had become sad, xuan long did not want to stay any longer, he turned mechanically, looked at the furniture and ornaments in the temple, looked at those familiar objects, and his eyes were as dim as a pool of green backwater, and there was no more light.

he foolishly thought that where there was a bird's nest, there was a place for him.

it turned out to be wrong.

to this day, he is alone.

only the dark thousand-year-old pond can stay with others.

it's time to leave.

xuan long raised his legs to leave, and yan yu was afraid that he would disappear as he walked like before, so he rushed up and hugged him from behind, refusing to let go, crying and trembling.

"apo... apo..."

"don't you go..."

"you are not allowed to leave me, you are not allowed to leave me..."

xuan long did not hesitate any longer, and with some spiritual power in his hand, he easily broke yan iris's hand away, and yan iris fell to the ground and hugged xuan long's leg.

"you're not allowed to go..."

"you are not allowed to go..."

he cried so pitifully, as if he really couldn't give up xuan long, xuan long was at a loss for a moment, and finally bent down, his fingers brushed yan yi's face, and said hoarsely.

"you're not a child anymore."

"in the future, don't cry like this again."

yan iris took the opportunity to grab xuan long's hand, that is, at this moment, xuan long saw a blue light flash in the palm of yan iris, and then the palm slowly opened a light blue iris, like the wings of a butterfly, vivid, making xuan long stunned.