no more mistakes

Today we decided to do a family lunch with just us kids with mom and dad. We didn't invite anyone and it was nice for it to just be us again.

That and it was going to be one of the last nice days for a while before it got cold so we wanted to make the most of it.

Winter was coming and we decided since we were all over at the house already to just have lunch outside.

Mom sat down plates of sandwiches and a fruit and vegetable tray. We all took our seats and grabbed sandwiches.

I poured a glass of lemonade and that's when I felt a vibration.

"Did you guys feel that?" I asked.

They all looked around like I was crazy.

I looked around and stood up feeling another one. "That. Do you not feel it?"

They all stopped eating when I heard something start to head towards Landon's head. I caught it before it went into his head. I looked at it and it was an arrow.

I looked to see where it came from and I threw it back with my hand.

"Get down," I whispered to them and I stepped off the porch.

They all got underneath the table and I walked around and looked back. Where did it come from?

I looked up to see someone jump from our roof and slam down on our glass table. I took my power and launched her to the right. She rolled and curled over.

She extended her crossbow and sent an arrow to me. I slid on the ground catching it before my eyes. I stood back up running to her.

I extended my own bow that I hadn't used in forever and sent my own arrow to the side of his shoulder. She sent a crossbow arrow whizzing by my head but I leaned my head back missing it.

I sent another arrow to her foot and he doubled down. When I got close to her I used my power and grabbed a hold of her crossbow and crumpled it with my hand and threw it to the side.

She sent a dagger flying to my chest and I caught it in between my fingers bending it with my hands. She was getting ready to throw another one when I took my power and held her hands together moving her near me.

I had gotten really dependent on that power, and I found it more useful than the others.

The girl groaned when I took my power and snapped her leg breaking it so I knew she wouldn't be able to run away.

I picked him up by his shirt and Landon came running over. He disconnected his weapons belt and Victoria came running with alien cuffs in her hand.

She probably got them out of Landon's bag as he was heading to work later. She snapped them onto the girl.

"Who sent you?" I pulled her close and he spit at me. I drew a dagger with my offhand and raised it to her neck drawing a dot of blood. I wiped the spit off. "I asked who sent you?"

She still didn't answer so I stuck the dagger in his good shoulder and he yelled, "Omega! He sent me! He wanted me to kill them!"

"What else?" I asked.

"Nothing!"

She was lying. I dug the dagger deeper. He wouldn't answer. "That's fine I have someone who can get you to tell me."

I pressed my ring hoping Odessa would answer quickly. She portaled behind Landon immediately.

Odessa was scarier than I was, even though she said I had villain in me I don't think I could do it. But I know she can.