you are my parents

"You know for sure he is Omega?" dad asked.

"The picture was him. And before he injected me with that stuff he didn't like me talking about Liam," I answered.

Dad rubbed his hand over his face, "do you know what happened when they I guess supposedly died now?"

"No, Odessa told me he might have not been there but she said there were humans and aliens there."

"He was, that's probably why his face is badly scarred and wears half a mask. He was human and I never liked him. But Liam loved him. Like I said he was his Elora. That day it was an all out war, we were there and it all happened so fast. We were having a barbeque and an alien attacked us all. Liam and Lily were down and Dominic was badly injured too. Me and your mother were getting the kids out. No one was saving them because we were trying to get everyone out. Link and Luna were trying to stop the aliens. We were more worried about the kids and I didn't even think about Dominic. It all happened so fast. He is probably angry we never saved him and the fact that aliens were the reason they died."

"Dominic loved Liam, he saved him from a bully when they were entered into our school. That's how they became friends. He thought the world of Liam because he saved him. That's probably why he is doing what he is doing. Revenge for Liam," my mom added.

I hugged my knees to my chest, "I have a memory of Liam talking about him. He wanted me to find my own Dominic. He dropped the picture by accident. I am so angry at him but I feel bad. It's their fault they are the way he is. He did it for me and for what?"

"All they ever wanted was a child, they knew the risks," mom said.

"I know they did! But why didn't they listen! Maybe Hayden would still be here and nothing would have happened to Landon or Marshall-"

Dad stopped me, "You have to stop that. Stop blaming yourself because of what they did. Sitting here placing blame is going to get you nowhere. You had no control over it, you were a baby. We don't blame you for Hayden-"

"You should. I did nothing!"

"You did, you stopped Multiplex from killing others. Hayden might have died but she didn't die for nothing," my mom let a tear slide down her cheek.

I started crying when she started crying, "I just wanted to save people. I needed to be strong then but now it's so different from that. I have to be smart and I tried. I just have never felt more defeated than that day and when I watched Marshall and Asher almost died. I tried talking to him, using Liam against him and I couldn't do that."

My mom got up and came over to the couch and held me in her arms as we both cried, "That day I remember you coming in with him in your arms. I wish then I would've known it was you."

"I wish I would have told you all sooner," I choked out.

My dad got up and joined us in our hug. I have never seen him cry that much but he did now.

My mom wiped my tears away with her sleeve, "We don't blame you baby. Can you just be honest now?"

I nodded, helping her wipe away my tears.

My dad held onto mom, "We will figure out the stuff with Omega, for now we can just live. And you need to rest."

"You don't have to do this alone anymore," my mom held onto my hand.

I winced as it was the hand that was broken a few weeks ago. She jerked away when she realized that was my bad hand.

They got up to walk away from the couch and my dad lingered for a moment. "One more thing, you called them Liam and Lily... why?"

I shrugged, "You are the ones who have been here. Not them. You were here last night. As far as I'm concerned, you are my parents."

My dad shook his head and tapped the doorframe walking away.

That was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

It could have gone way worse.

Now everyone that needs to know my secret knows and it feels like weights off my chest. Now I just needed to figure out what to do with Omega. Apologize to my friends. And lastly get better because I still feel like shit.