elliot

The fight club was intense, there were aliens all over. They were all different. I may have fought some aliens but I have never been in a room with this many aliens before.

Victoria and Landon were both undercover like me, they wore wigs and swapped their clothes for something more professional. They looked like business partners.

Even worse than that they looked like a couple which made me want to gag.

We passed by groups of people and a lot of them looked at me as I didn't have my eyes glowing so I looked like a normal human.

We made it to what looked like a check in station. Landon held me by the arm and I tried getting away from him wondering why he was gripping onto my arm. He gripped back and had a stern look on his face.

Part of the show.

"Yes we have the Delorian," Victoria whispered.

One thing I did have to give up in the midst of all this was what kind of alien I was. I mean to most aliens out there would recognize my eyes but to humans having this knowledge was power. No alien dared to spread anything about Delorians.

My kind was still feared which was nice. Well until now because I told Victoria she could have the information and report on it.

I had developed a serious soft spot for Victoria which if young me could see it they would punch me.

But I would rather the information come out of my sister's mouth than someone else's.

Victoria got the tickets and paper and led us to where we should be going. Landon kept a hold of me and he even put fake cuffs on me.

"Okay so what they told me is that she will be entering one fight tonight, since she is a Delorian apparently she is higher on their scale so she is going against someone her level. So you will be fighting someone strong. In the meantime you stay back there, practice, make friends, get ready because we can't be with you back there. We will have to sit in the stands," Victoria explained, handing me the paper to look at.

I read it all and it explained how the fights work, how to bet, and how to trade aliens.

Landon grabbed the paper from my hands, "So you will have to talk to people there and we have to talk to people in the stands?"

"Sounds like the best route we can go with. Are you going to be good G?" Victoria asked.

I smiled at her nickname she had given me, "I'll be good. I'll see you when it's my turn, yeah? Code word for when things go south?"

We all looked at each other with blank expressions. I rolled my eyes, "Just whenever I scream or something that's what we will do and you just scream my name yeah?"

They nodded and they entered through the right gates and some guy shoved me through to the left.

I was left to stand alone in a cage with someone in the corner alone. We must be the first ones to go in considering we were the only ones in here.

I kicked at the floor and the person didn't stir. Their hair was coarse black, darker than Mars. It fell in their face, it was long and untame. They wore baggy clothes, holes were in them and they looked like they hadn't showered in ages. For the baggy clothes this guy was huge, if I was going up against them I was scared. Their eyes looked at me and I couldn't even tell where his pupils were, like their hair, their eyes were coarse black. You could still see the whites but I have never seen eyes this dark before.

Along with seeing their eyes I got to see his face and there were scars all on their face. One that was huge across their left cheek to the bridge of their nose.