you like having me around?

"Where am I going?" He put his car in drive waiting for me to pull up GPS.

"I'll tell you how to get there, we will have to walk to it though."

He nodded and the entire way there was silent. He didn't say anything and I didn't either.

I watched Marshall running through everything in his mind. His jaw was clenched and then it would unclench. His eyes were going a mile a minute across the road.

"Stop here, we will have to walk," I said and he put the car in park.

We walked side by side and he was messing with his hands like he was anxious, I have never seen Marshall be so fidgety like this before. I could feel his anxiety next to me and I felt so bad.

"Don't freak out okay," I prefaced before the force field came down and Marshall looked confused. I realized he couldn't see it, he didn't have access to be here.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in with me and he made a gasp looking everywhere.

He spun around slowly taking everything in, "What is this place?"

"My real parents house and land I guess. It's mine, come on," I dragged him inside the house and into the living room and sat him down. "You must have questions."

His eyes finally met mine, "I have a lot."

"Okay go," I sat next to him and he slowly turned next to me.

"How long have you been?" he trailed off like he couldn't finish the sentence.

"Well my whole life obviously, but my powers since the night I said I dropped my phone in the lake, Odessa attacked me and my powers kind of kicked in."

His eyes lit up, "I told Asher you looked different!"

"Thank you for noticing, next?" I dismissed what he had said. He noticed how I looked and it was weird.

"You are Guardian and Atlas was an alien. You were hiding this the entire time?"

"You knew though," I pointed out.

"I had a guess, now it's very real," he was still sorting through everything in his head.

I held my hands in my lap, "Do you view me differently?"

Marshall's head quickly turned and his eyes were wandering all over me, "You still the Leah I know?"

I hesitated, "Yeah?"

"Then no. If you are the Leah who risked her own friendships to save the world, then yes. If you are still you then I don't care. It's just weird that it's true. I thought maybe I was crazy."

His hands hesitated to reach out to mine and he noticed something in the corner, "Is that my hoodie?"

I turned my head and realized I forgot to give it back to Marshall and I got up and picked it up and handed it to him.

He didn't take it and pushed it back, "Keep it, might need it for next time," he smiled.

I held it in my arms and turned around and felt myself smiling.

"You heal fast?" Marshall asked and I turned back around leaving my smile behind.

I held out my wrist, "Kind of? Depends, if it's human inflicted no, heals right away but if it's alien related it depends. I had burn cream and it helped speed it up."

I lifted up my shirt a little and showed him my sides. They had from Multiplex and he leaned in looking. His hand almost went to touch it but he didn't.