all this time, you were her

En başından başla

"You said real dad, who is it?" Victoria asked.

I looked at mom and dad. I knew I was going to tell them eventually but this just was not what I was thinking for when I told them. "Liam."

Mom laughed, "That's not possible, he died."

I took my hand out and made a sword in my hands and the look on Dad's face almost looked like he was going to pass out.

Dad reached out to touch it, "That's not possible,"

"Like Uncle Liam?" Asher asked.

I put the sword away, "Lily is my mom."

"No," Mom said.

"They faked their death when they found out they were pregnant with me. Mia is the one who put me here."

Dad sat his cup down, "You were on our doorstep with a paper that said 'Leah'. We thought it was a sign from Liam and Lily. Did they choose to have you here?"

"No, Mia chose. They couldn't know where I was."

Landon leaned forward in his seat, "How do you know all this?"

"Because I experienced it. When I was one they had to abandon me. I have my memories even before I was born. I have some memories with them."

"That's not possible," Landon stated.

"It is. Delorians have an incredible memory and mind," dad stated.

"Why would they do that?" mom mumbled.

"I just know it was because of me. Mia died because she knew where I was. That was why Multiplex and Odessa hated me so much. Odessa and Atlas were her kids."

"That makes sense," Asher murmured to himself.

I did not dare to tell them that Odessa was alive right now. That was one I was not willing to touch as I just explained all that.

"But Elora wiped Mia's memory regardless. Who knew she knew I have no idea."

Mom's head sat up, "You know Elora?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "I sort of talked to her a few months ago... It was after I was stabbed for the first time."

"She was in our house!" Dad exclaimed.

"It was in the morning! She gave me the key to where Marshall took you. During the year I was with Liam and Lily, that was where they lived. It's technically mine now."

"Where are they now?" Victoria questioned.

"No clue," I shrugged.

It's not like I cared that much, I had the family that mattered in front of me.

"Elora knew too?" Landon asked.

"Just Mia and her, Elora wiped my memory until Odessa tried to drown me and my powers saved me. That was the night my phone dropped in the lake."

"When were you going to tell us?" My mom whispered.

She was hurt, probably because of me and Lily.

"I don't know. I never wanted to tell anyone. I never knew if you knew. I didn't plan on ever telling Landon because he would've killed me. Becca and Paige found out when they had to take a bullet out of me. When the diner blew up I knew Asher knew then and that's when Kayla and Addy found out. Marshall has known the longest, actually that would be Atlas."

"Tell me how everything really went down that night with Multiplex," Landon demanded.

I didn't want to tell this at all, "Atlas saved me the night of Becca's party. Multiplex had kidnapped me and he saved me. He told me about Odessa, and explained why he couldn't stop her himself. Then we made a plan to stop him. Except that night they were too strong. They chained us up. Then you both came in and Hayden told you to leave. Next thing I knew he stabbed her and I screamed and broke the chains. I held her while she died and I knew I couldn't take the weapon out or she would bleed out. She was already losing too much blood." I stopped to say anything and figured I should just be honest at this point. "Odessa didn't die either. She was the one who was supposed to kill Hayden, she couldn't do it. Atlas pleaded with me to let him take her to his own planet. So we faked her death."

They all looked at me with crazy eyes. Yeah I should have just left that out.

"She was still with Multiplex!" Landon yelled.

"She hasn't done anything! Atlas watches over her and I just saw her a few weeks ago-"

"You saw her!" Landon exclaimed.

"Yes! She is a friend actually. She doesn't bullshit me and she gave me advice and helped me with Omega."

"Jesus Leah she needs to be in prison," Victoria whispered.

"I know but she never killed anyone and she has turned over a new leaf," I defended.

"She tried to kill you multiple times!" Asher exclaimed.

"I forgave her," I whispered.

"Odessa is your Elora," my mom said.

"Your Dominic," dad added.

"About that..." I started.

"What now?" Landon rolled his eyes.

"Dominic is Omega," I said really fast.

Dad closed his eyes, "Kids can me and you mom talk to Leah alone please?"

"What?" Asher said.

"Please," dad whispered.

All three of them got up to leave the room and I was left with my parents.

I was not excited for this conversation.