prologue

~Previously...~

The effects from Multiplex were awful, humans hated aliens and aliens had hated humans for hating them.

Most aliens had lived in peace on Earth until they made their mark. They had kept their heads down and blended in.

Humans didn't want aliens around and aliens just wanted to be able to live. Aliens were angry that humans saw them in a hateful way and humans just wanted to be able to live.

Either side could never be happy, humans working on ways to thwart aliens and aliens getting ready to protect themselves.

Alien attacks have become more common and humans have been starting to find things that weaken aliens and start manufacturing them for use.

Multiplex, Black Swan, and even Guardian played their hands in it all. It didn't help that Hayden North died at the hands of those three. Even Black Swan died herself, Odessa Gray. Regardless of what any party thought they were all responsible in a way.

I just wanted peace. Peace whether it was killing all aliens for ruining my lives and others or killing humans in the process of ruining my life.

Regardless, aliens and humans were going to burn. I was going to take them all down with me for causing my suffering.

I wanted to be at peace but before I could do that I needed to set this world on fire. 

--

--

if you want character descriptions again see unspoken power :)