Sara let herself fall in one of the large seats, and Charles phone rang again. He picked it up as he sat down in his seat, too, which was right across her. He spoke in French, which she barely understood. She liked hearing the language rolling off his tongue. She got a good look at him for the first time since they left, and he wore the gray sweats, a cuddly looking sweater, and a pair of sneakers. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows, his hair was slightly messy. No feelings, just attraction. Sara locked her seatbelt around her and took her phone in her hand, her eyes directed to the screen. Charles finished his phone call not much later. "Will you be working during the trip?" Sara asked. Charles shook his head. "Just leaving some things for my assistant," he replied. Charles was about to get his laptop, but the plane was closing its doors and getting ready for taxiing. He would get it after they were steady in the air. It took about fifteen minutes for the plane to climb up after take-off, and they could safely take off the seatbelts after that.

Charles took his laptop now, and while Sara was reading in a book, she wondered if he was still working or not. "We'll be staying here the upcoming nights," Charles said, turning the screen towards her. Sara closed her book, looking at the website from Skylofts at MGM Grand in Las Vegas. "This is insane, like..." The loft was huge. It was like a complete house at the top of a skyscraper, including a jacuzzi, a stunning balcony, a large bathroom, living room and a gorgeous bedroom. "You wanted Vegas, you got Vegas," Charles replied. Sara sighed softly. "I just wanted to make sure you have your space, in case you need it. Post-wedding stress," he said. Sara chuckled. "Thanks," she said, it was thoughtful of him for sure. "What are we going to do there? How are we going there?" she asked. His eyebrows furrowed together. "What do you mean?" Charles asked. "Are we going there as friends, acquaintances, business partners..." she summed up. "Look, I don't know how to act around you now," she blurted out.

"I got this ring on my finger, but it doesn't mean anything to me," Sara said, looking away from him, which made Charles question if she really meant that. "We're going as just us," Charles decided to say. "Don't make it weird now," Charles crunched his nose. "I'm not making it weird, I just want to make sure we're on the same line here," Sara said. "We are," Charles hummed. "Don't worry, alright? I felt like are... okay," he added. Sara slowly nodded. "You're okay. We're okay," she muttered. "We've spent three weeks being quite close, we've gotten to know each other by now," Charles said. "It's like at home, but in another city. And you were the one who wanted to go on a honeymoon," he finished. "I know," Sara whined, causing him to let out a breathy laugh. "And please don't say honeymoon anymore, I've grown to hate the word," she said. One of the personnel just came to serve the breakfast. She poured the coffee into two cups, and two plates were put in front of them. "On behalf of the staff we want to congratulate you," the staff member smiled, putting a small cake in front of them. Charles and Sara leaned forward to read what was written on it:

Happy Honeymoon!

        Sara had fixed her appearance a little bit before they entered the skyscraper where Charles had booked one of the penthouses. She had combed her hair to leave it down her shoulders, and applied some light makeup to look like she wasn't suffering from too little sleep on the jet. After Charles had passed through their booking details, their suitcases were brought up right away. He only had to fill in some forms and pay a deposit before they received the key. Their booking included a personal butler, they could choose their own linnen and pillows for the bed, it was all very luxurious, and taken out of their hands. Sara was used to living the daughter of the millionaire's life, but this was something else. Charles unlocked the door of the loft, and it was even better than in the pictures. It was amazing, so spacious and bright. The windows were large and showing an incredible view upon Las Vegas. Their suitcases were placed in the corner for them. Their was a bottle of champagne to welcome them, the bathroom included the infinity tub and the immersion shower. The bedroom was huge, and the bed so large.

Sara fell back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Hey, we can see the sky," she mentioned, pointing up at the ceiling, where a window was installed. "In case you want to go stargazing tonight," Charles said, climbing onto the bed as well. He let his head rest against the pillows, folding his hands behind his head. They were worn out from the wedding two days before, the flight they just had, and they were knocked out before they could prevent it. It was Sara's timer on her phone that woke them, as it went off when the evening neared. She had set it during the flight, but as the times changed, it was going off at 5.30 p.m. Las Vegas time. They had slept a couple of hours, so, she considered it to be just a nap. Charles rubbed his eyes, turning to his side to look over at her. "I don't really feel like going out today," he said, clearing his throat. "Me neither," Sara yawned. "We can order dinner from our personal butler," Charles suggested, making her snort. "There's a restaurant in this building, we can head over there in a couple of hours," she suggested, which made him not.

Sara sat up and got off the bed. She rolled her suitcase into the bedroom and opened it up to take her bikini out. "I'm going to check out the tub, wanna come?" She asked. Charles didn't reply right away, hesitating slightly as she walked away. Sara headed over to the bathroom, starting to fill the tub with water and meanwhile stripping from her clothes to get into her bikini. She made sure her hair was up well to prevent it from getting completely soaked. Sara had taken the bottle of champagne and the two glasses, getting into the water and pouring herself a glass. She was nearly sure Charles wasn't joining her, until he entered the bathroom in his swimming trunks.  Sara didn't even try to hide that she was checking him out while he got in. Their eyes crossed while seated on the opposite sites of the tub. "A glass?" She asked, which he accepted. The water bubbled softly, the lights in the bathroom were dimmed, and the purple glow from around the mirror and the interior looked pretty.

"What was the complicated thing you and Lando talked about before we left?" Charles suddenly spoke up. "You, literally. I wasn't lying," Sara said with a small smile. He rose one of his eyebrows at her. "Lando asked me if I have feelings for you," Sara said, taking a sip of her champagne. "What made your answer complicated?" Charles asked, putting his glass down, shuffling a little closer to her. "Well?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "I said there's attraction, but no feelings," Sara breathed, looking back at him. "So, if I would kiss you again, without an audience, it wouldn't make a difference?" Sara swallowed hard, keeping his gaze to not back down. "Definitely not," she hummed. The sudden grasp around her waist made her yelp, and it pulled her on his lap, against his bare upper body. He kissed her firmly, not sure whether it was the jet lag, the champagne bubbling in his mind, or just seeing her in the purple lights of the bathroom, in a bikini, right in front of him. The way he kissed her now caused her heart rate to accelerate, his tongue running over her lower lip drove her mind into overdrive. His fingertips dug into her waist as he joined the sway of her tongue. Charles pulled back, a little breathless.

"Did that make you feel anything?"

"Nothing. You?"

"Nothing."

And they were both lying.