"I wish that was me"~Madi

REQUESTED!!! @immasimforyou_

Summary:You were at the mall with your best friend,Madi,and someone hit on you and madi gets mad but you don't know why until she breaks and tells you how she really feels!
_________________________________
"Do you think these would look good on me?" I ask Madi while we're looking through clothes. "Y/n,is that even a question? You look good in everything." Madi says. "I need your honest opinion so please don't sugar code anything and tell me the truth." I say.

Madi goes to respond but gets cut off by a deeper voice, "You would look amazing in those mamas." (Makes me want to literally stab myself in the eye and makes me want to vomit) I turn around to see a tall figure. "Oh,do I know you?" I ask confused as to why he was talking to me as if he knew me. "Oh I am so sorry,how rude of me. My name is jack and I would love if you were interested in going out with me sometime." He asks with a player smile plastered on his face. "Ummm-" I start thinking of my answer. "No,I'm sorry what was it....jack? But she's not interested so run along." Madi replies for me as if she knew my answer. The guy does as she says and goes away embarrassed because he just got "rejected".

"Madi." I say trying to get her to look at me but she goes back to looking at clothes. "Hmm this shirt would look good in black,don't ya think?" She asks totally avoiding what I have to say. "Madi." I try saying a little louder than before,but again she goes off talking about more clothes. "Madi. I am trying to talk to you." I say grabbing her wrist as she tries to go look at more clothes. "What?" She asks in a high pitch tone now realizing that she can't avoid what I have to say. "Why'd you tell that guy I wasn't interested." I ask. "You weren't." Madi replies. "And how do you know that?" I shoot back. "Because I know you and I knew you weren't interested." She says with dignity. "And what if I was?" I ask. "You weren't,were you?" Madi asks.

Of course I wasn't interested in that guy but I couldn't let Madi know that. "Maybe I was." I reply. "Whatever." Madi replies.

The rest of the mall day was filled with tension. Madi was mad at me and I don't even know why but what I did know was that it was going to be an even longer night because we planned to have a sleepover at my house.

We had got to my house and Madi set her stuff down in a corner in my room. "Madi are you still mad?" I ask trying to be thoughtful. "No,why would I be mad?" She replies sharply. "I don't know because you've been off ever since that argument and I don't know why." I say. "Im sorry y/n." Madi says. "Why?" I ask. "Because I was mad." "Why were you mad?" Madi took a breathe and then sighed, "I was mad because I wanted that to be me." Madi says on the verge of tears but I looked at her confused, "wanted that to be you? What does that mean?" I ask. "Y/n,I like you so much and I wish you felt the sa-" I cut her off before she was finished and kissed her passionately.

Her lips were very wet from her lipgloss but it tasted like nothing I've ever tasted before. I wanted this kiss to last forever,but unfortunately I had to break it. "I-I....I like you too." I respond out of breathe due to the kiss. Madi smiled and pulled me into a kiss again,this girl was going to be the death of me.

A/N:YALL I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!

EDIT:I took down all my madi and coming out imagines because my friend found my Wattpad book but they're going back up rn!

Sturniolo triplets imagines and preferences On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara