"Just friends"~Chris

MY IBFS GC SAID THIS IS WHAT THEY WANTED SO HERE IT IS!!! <333333
summary: Y/n is deeply inlove with her best friend Chris and Chris is deeply in love with her as well but she is oblivious to the fact as well as Chris until one day the two are forced to confess their love!
_________________________________
I was hanging out with the triplets and there was some new people. You had just met them today as well as the triplets besides Nick. He arranged the hangout. The peoples names were Claire and Austin.

Chris and you have been 'flirting' all day and it was quite obvious to the rest of the group.

We were currently at a chic-fil-a eating. "So what should we do after this?" Claire asked. "I don't know to be honest." Nick responded. You were talking to Chris and giggling at the things he was saying and doing. "Uhm can I ask a question?" Claire asked looking at You and Chris. You both turned your head and nodded. "Sure." You responded with a smile. "How long have you two been together?" She asked. "Together?" You asked raising a brow. "You aren't dating?" Claire asked in confusion. "Nah we're just friends." Chris responded looking back at me.

'Is that really all he thinks about me?' The question ran in my head over and over again. I was honestly a little hurt. I mean I get it,that's all we are but Chris said it like it was nothing. He didn't even hesitate to answer. Tears started brimming in my eyes which I quickly batted away.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said standing up and excusing myself from the group. "Do you want me to come with?" Claire asked. "No." I answered shortly sounding a bit bitter. Claire just shrugged it off.

I headed to the bathroom while hearing chatter at the table.

Once I got to the bathroom I went into a stall and started crying,I couldn't stop. I don't know exactly why I was crying because me and Chris are literally just friends but it still hurt like a bitch.

Nicks Pov
I knew something was up with y/n and I knew what the reason behind that was as well. I decided I needed to talk to Chris immediately. "I need to go to the bathroom,Chris will you come with me?" I asked. "Go by yourself." He answered. I grabbed his arm causing him to stand up and come with me.

"What was that for? Why couldn't you ask Matt or Austin to come with you?" Chris asked the boy. "Chris you need to tell y/n." I said. "Why? She doesn't like me back and our relationship is good how it is." He responded not paying a bit of attention. "She's literally inlove with you bro!" I said. "You sure?" Chris asked. "100% positive." I said.

Y/n Pov:
I was sitting at the table waiting for the boys to come back. After a few minutes they did. "Hey." I said. "Hey." Nick responded. We finished eating and then hung out.

The rest of the day was pretty fun and exciting but it got to the time where we were all heading home. We said our goodbyes to Claire and Austin and they went on their way. We went back to the triplets house.

"Hey y/n can I talk to you really quick?" Chris asked and I nodded. "Yeah sure." I responded. He pulled me to his room. He let me in first then closed the door behind him. I took a seat on his bed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. "Listen y/n I am completely head over heels for you and I hope that you feel the same way about me because I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He told/asked. My eyes lit up and I smiled real big.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend Chrissy!" I excitedly said back. He leaned in to give me a hug which I did the same.

Nick opened the door, "I LOVE THIS!!!" Nick yelled. "YOU TWO ARE MEANT TO BE!" He yelled again. I giggled as Chris' face turned red and he threw a pillow at Nick. "I'll leave you two love birds alone." He said leaving.

Christopher Owen Sturniolo was finally my boyfriend.

A/N: hey everyone I hope you liked this!! I love u all sm and plz go check out my IT Imagines book! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!♥️