Feelings~Chris

Summary:Y/n and Chris are enemies but little do they know they both actually have feelings for each other.

One of my ibfs requested an enemies to lovers so here this is!!@mckennakl

I AM AWARE THAT CHRIS WOULD NEVER BE RUDE LIKE THIS TO ANYONE!!!
_________________________________
I showed up to the sturniolo triplets house to hang out with Matt and Nick. I was really hoping that I didn't see Chris because he was always an asshole to me. I don't know when we became enemies but it was when I got a boyfriend back in the 7th grade. We were actually pretty good friends but then he just started ignoring me and when I asked him about it he was an asshole and hasn't stopped since.

I walked up to the door and knocked. It got opened and none other than Chris stood in the doorway. I groaned. "What're you doing here?" He rolled his eyes. "To see your brothers,why else would I be here idiot." He sighed and moved out of the door way. "They're upstairs in my room. You can go up there but don't touch any of my shit and I mean it. I don't want anything broken." He told me.

I headed up the stairs to Chris's room. "Hey boys!" I cheered. "Y/n!!" Nick yelled as Matt got up and gave me a hug which I returned. "We missed you." Matt told me. "We?" Chris cocked a brow. "You know you don't always have to be an asshole right?" I questioned. "Well if you weren't so annoying then I wouldn't be an asshole." He responded in which I rolled my eyes.

It had been a little bit later and we were getting bored. "You guys want to go and get something to eat?" I questioned. "Of course you want to go and get something to eat." Chris sighed. I don't know why but that was just the last straw. "Chris I'm done with your shit. I've been dealing with it for the last 5 years and I can't handle it anymore!" I exclaimed. "For fucks sake,just admit your feelings already!" Nick yelled. "What?" I questioned looking back at him but Matt and Nick were already leaving the room.

"Listen y/n the only reason that I pretended I hate you is because deep down inside I'm actually in love with you and I'm so sorry." He started to tear up. I couldn't stand seeing Chris cry,it broke my heart. I walked over to his bed and comforted him. "Chris I had no idea." I told him. "What I have been telling you all these years was not okay and I'm sorry." Chris told me. "It's okay,I'm sorry too." I told him. He looked at me with his tear filled eyes. I cupped Chris's face and leaned in which he did the same. The kiss was passionate and I felt and tasted his salty tears that ran down his face and on to his lips. "Finally!" Nick came in and yelled with Matt giggling. Chris flipped them off and they closed the door and Chris looked into my eyes. He opened his mouth to talk but I cut him off, "Chris I really like you too." He looked at me and smiled. "Will you please be my girlfriend?" He questioned. "Of course!" I chimed. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me again.

A/N: again I know that Chris would never be an asshole like this to anyone!!! I love you guys and hoped you enjoyed!♥️