Biggest supporters~Triplets

Summary-Y/n is the 16 yr. old sister of the sturniolo triplets. She misses them.
_________________________________
I was casually sitting on my bed when my mother,Marylou, came into my room with a rather large brown torn book.

"Hey y/n I was looking around in storage boxes and look what I found." She waved the brown shaggy book infront of me. I now remember what it was,a scrap book of me and my brothers. "No way!" I exclaimed causing her to nod her head. "I already looked through it a bit but feel free." She said placing the book on my bed. "Thanks mom." I told her before she shut my door.

I haven't seen my brothers in around 3 or 4 months which was the longest time we've ever been away from eachother. It was safe to say I really miss them.

I opened the scrap book to see a picture of me and my brothers playing hockey. Smiling at the memory I couldn't help to tear up a bit.

Next picture was of my first volleyball game in the 7th grade with my brothers in the old,wooden,splintery bleachers. I remember that memory like it was yesterday.

                                         Flashback
I was sweating a bit from the thought of playing my first volleyball game. "Stop being so nervous everyone can tell by how you're chewing on the side of your mouth." Chris told me. I looked up at my olde brother as he laughed a bit. "It's alright,just go out there and play with confidence." My other brother Matt told me. "If you don't like it you can just cry about it later then quit tomorrow." Nick chimed in smiling down at me causing me to laugh a bit.

"Sturniolo in the locker room!" My coach yelled at me. "It's alright you'll be good." Matt reassured me so I nodded back at him jogging into the locker room to get changed and listen to the coach nag about how we should play and if we don't they'll be mad.

I went up to the serving line to serve the ball. It successfully went over and landed on the floor letting us score. "YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT Y/N!" Chris yelled over the top of everyone causing my face to turn red. "LETS GO Y/N!!!" Matt cheered as Nick stood up and clapped.

*****
After flipping through the book I get to one of the last with a little note in it saying "Triplets off to LA." That I assumed my mother wrote on the day the boys officially moved out. I started bawling my eyes out.

Then all of a sudden I got a call from my brothers on my laptop. I quickly patted away the tears on my face as I answered the call.

"Hey y-" ~Chris
"What's wrong?"~Chris
"I miss you guys." -Y/n
"Awe we miss you too y/n/n"~Matt

A/N:I hope y'all liked this!! I love you all and hope ur staying safe and healthy!!🤍