Video games~ Matt

Matt was sitting down and playing video games. He had wanted you over at his house but right when you got over he got on his game. You had been there for over an hour scrolling boringly on your phone.
You let out a sigh and was hoping that Matt would hear you but nope,nothing,not a peep. You were kinda getting mad because of this. Why did he want you over if he was just going to play on his game?You got up and started towards Nick and Chris,they were in Chris' room. "Hey guys what's up?" You ask. "Nothing,we're just talking about random stuff. Why aren't you with Matt?" Nick replies, "Probably being a dick." Chris chimes in. "To y/n?" Nick wonders. "Yeah,you're right,probably not." Chris says. "Well he's on the game so I'm bored and came down here to not be so bored with y'all." You say.

*ONE HOUR LATER*

Chris had said something funny and made y'all laugh and your laugh got cut off by the door opening. It was Matt. "Hey baby." You say, "Hey babe." He replies coming over and hugging you from the side so it was only a half hug(iykyk) "Why'd you leave my room earlier?" Matt asks. "I don't know." You responded. "Oh shut the fuck up." Nick says to you and you look at him confused, "She left cause you were on your game and she didn't want to sit on her phone while her boyfriend doesn't talk to her. There,was that so hard to say y/n?" Nick says in his griping tone that makes Chris laugh. Matt looks at you and gives you a kiss then sits down next to you and he talks to you and the triplets.

A/N:If you have any suggestions then feel free to message/comment then because I need more ideas,thanks, I love yall!!!