Like A little Sister~Nate(Part 2)

Summary:Go to part 1 lol.
_________________________________
It appeared that I cried myself to sleep because when I woke up I saw the boys hovering over me. "What're you doing?" I ask looking up at them while rubbing my eyes because they were blurry due to the tears that once were in my eyes. I could feel that my eyes were puffy but I hope nobody saw it.

"Why'd you fall asleep?" Matt questioned. I saw Nate so I wasn't going to tell the truth. "Uh just felt tired I guess." I lied. "Oh uh okay." Matt said but I could tell all three of the boys knew I was lying but they didn't question further.

"Uh we're taking Nate home,wanna come?" Chris asked. "No,I'm probably gonna just go back to sleep." I lied again. "You sure?" Matt questioned. "Yeah." I told them laying back down. "Ok let's go." Matt said leaning in to give me a hug which I returned. "Bye y/n love you." Nate said giving me a hug. "Bye love you." I responded shortly. Nick stood by my bed. "You guys can go but I'm going to stay here with y/n." Nick told them which the boys nodded and walked out and shut my door.

"You okay?" Nick questioned while sitting down next to my feet at the end of my bed. "Physically,yes. Mentally,not really." I responded looking straight forward with my head still pressed against the pillow. "What's wrong?" He question rubbing my leg in comfort. "I-I heard the conversation with Chris and Nate." I sniffled remembering the event. "Aww y/n I'm so sorry." Nick told me. "It's fine it's just-I thought maybe I had a chance with him. I've been myself around him ever since I met him and everyone always says 'just be yourself' but this time maybe it wasn't best." I ranted.

"Y/n you should never apologize for being yourself. If Nate can't see what amazing,smart,talented,gorgeous girl that you are then he doesn't deserve you." He shrugged. "Thanks Nick but I really and I mean really wanted him." I said grabbing harder onto my pillow and crying into it. Nick just nodded and rubbed my leg. "I know,I know." He told me.

It had been a couple weeks and every time Nate would come over I would try my best to stay away from him. I would just be hurting myself if I hung out with him.

I heard a knock come from my door. "Come in." I told to the person on the other side of the door. Nate opened the door slowly and looked at me with a smile. I mentally face palmed myself,the triplets didn't tell me Nate was going to be over.

His smile quickly dropped when he saw that I wasn't smiling back.

He came and sat on the side of my bed and looked down at me. "Y/n,why have you been avoiding me?" He questioned. 'Was it really that easy to tell?'I questioned myself in my head. "Avoiding you?" I questioned. "Don't play stupid y/n,I know you're a very smart girl." He said then chuckled. I shrugged.

"Did I do something?" He asked me eyes widening with worry. "No it's nothing." I told him causing him to sigh. "Well when you say that I know that I did something. What's up,you can tell me." He rubbed my arm.

"Why aren't I your type?" I asked quickly. "Huh?" He looked down at me. "You said that I wasn't your type,why not?" I asked him. "When did I-" he started, "Oh you heard that conversation?" He looked at me guilt filling his eyes. I nodded.

"It's not that you're not my type y/n because trust me you're more than my type,it's just that you're way out of my league. You're also my best friends' sister. I didn't know how the boys would feel if they knew I liked their sister." He admitted. "Oh." I said quietly. "Yeah. I'm so sorry that you thought I didn't like you." He said. "Yeah,it's okay." I said but obviously he didn't take that as an answer.

He leaned down and held my face then kissed my lips. This was finally happening. It was my moment. We broke the kiss due to yelling coming from my door. "Yeah y/n!" Matt yelled. "I'm so proud." Chris said. "Date already!" Nick chanted causing Nate to look back at me with a giggle.

"Y/n Y//M/N Sturniolo,will you be my girlfriend?" Nate asked. "Of course I will." I told him as he leaned back in to give me a kiss.

The man of my dreams was finally mine.

A/N:I hope y'all liked this lol cause I think it is pretty good🤷‍♀️ anyways I love y'all!! Stay safe!!♥️