Like a little sister~Nate

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A HAPPY ONE LMAO SO YEAH!!(it's not sad it's just not good lol)
Summary:You're the triplets younger sister (only by a year) and you've had a crush on one of their best friends,Nathan. You don't know how Nathan feels but what happens when you shoot your shot?
_________________________________
I was sitting in Nick's bed room while Matt and Chris were out. Usually Nick and I would go with them but we didn't feel like it so we stayed at home.

Nick got a phone call and he answered followed by a couple yeahs and okays.

"Who was that?" I asked while he took his phone away from his ear. "Chris and Matt,they said Nathan's coming over." He told me. "I need to get ready then." I got up off his bed and started heading out the bedroom. "If he doesn't love you at your worst then he doesn't deserve you at your best!" Nick yelled after me causing me to let out a little chuckle and roll my eyes.

I got dressed into some jeans and a shirt and then started straightening my hair and doing my makeup. Nate didn't live that far away from us so I knew that I needed to hurry.

"Nick!" I yelled to him. "What?" He yelled back. "Come here!" I yelled again. Followed by footsteps.

"What do you need?" He asked looking at me. "Can u straighten my hair while I do my makeup?" I questioned. He let out a sigh, "Fine."

I had finished doing my makeup and Nick was on his last strand of hair. "Thanks Nicky." I said with the nickname I have for him. "Your welcome y/n and how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?" He asked. "I'm your sister Nicky,I'm going to continue to call you it for the rest of your life." I told him causing him to roll his eyes.

Nick and I lay on my bed waiting for the boys to get here.

We finally heard the door open followed by footsteps coming towards us. "Nick? Y/n? We're back." I heard Matt call out for us. "In my room!" I yelled back followed by my door opening.

The boys had McDonalds bags in their hands and placed them on my desk.

We ate and then decided to watch a movie in the living room. I sat next to Nick and Nate. Nate put his arm across the top of the couch causing his hand to be right next to my face. I looked at Nick as he smiled at me.

I ended up falling asleep and apparently Nate and I were cuddling because when I woke up Nate's head was on top of mine as mine was on his shoulder and my arms were crossed against my stomach as his arm was wrapped around my neck and was on my shoulder.

I quickly jumped up causing Nate to wake up. "Wha-what happened? Is something wrong?" He asked worriedly. "N-no. Uh where's the triplets?" I asked trying to change the subject. "I don't know maybe they're in their room or something." He said in a sleepy voice getting back into a comfortable position and closing his eyes. "Ok I'm going to go look for them." I told him as he nodded.

I went to Chris' room and saw all the boys on their phone then look up and then look at each other and giggle. "What the fuck is wrong with you stupid assholes?" I question looking at them and rubbing my eyes. "Did you confess your feelings?" Nick asked with a smile. "No." I told him shortly. "Come onnnnn." He dragged out.

It was a little while later and I had went to the bathroom and when I got back from the bathroom I heard the boys talking so I stood outside the bedroom to listen.

"Do you like y/n?" Chris asked. "Yeah of course she's a great friend." Nate said thinking nothing of it. "No I mean like more than that,like a relationship way." Chris asked again. There was silence in the room for a second until Nate started to speak, "Not like that no. She isn't my type and she's like a little sister to me you know?"

I felt tears welp up in my eyes and I quietly ran to my room holding back my sobs. I wasn't too sure why I was crying,it's not like he said anything bad about me but I feel so stupid,I thought there could've been a chance. Good thing I didn't shoot my shot I guess.

Once I got to my room I cried and cried into my pillow. I've had crushes before but Nate's was different. Usually a crush only lasted a couple of weeks but I've had a crush on Nate ever since I was 10 but now I know that I can't have him. Not in the way I want him.

A/N:this one is vv long lol,so sorry. I hope y'all liked it tho!! I love u all!!♥️