Clothes~Matt

REQUESTED!!!!!
Summary:you stole Matt's hoodie because it was cute and you wanted one of your boyfriend's hoodies.
____________________________________

You were sitting on your boyfriend,Matt's, bed. Your arms were getting a little chilly so you decided to go to Matt's closet and grab a hoodie. You always stole Matt's hoodies but you always would give them back.

"What're you doing?" Matt asked looking at you. "Grabbing a hoodie. My arms are cold." You replied. "Oh ok." He responded. You put on a hoodie over your shirt and went back by him.

You were heading out to your car because you were about to go home. Matt was of course walking you to your car. You gave him a quick peck on the lips and got in your car.

"I love you." Matt said. "I love you too." You replied.

When I got home I forgot that I had Matt's hoodie on but I really liked this hoodie and wanted to keep it. He wouldn't care,right?

The next morning I woke up to Matt FaceTiming me in which I answered.

Italics=Matt
Bold=you
On The phone
Hey baby

Hey love,you wanna come over?

Of course

Ok I'll come pick you- wait is that my hoodie.

You let me wear it yesterday,remember?

Yeah I remember,that's my favorite one

Oh I can give it back if you-

No no no it's fine,you look better in it anyways.

That's debatable

Whatever you say babe,I'll be over in 20

Ok,I love you

I love you too baby,bye. *kisses screen*

Bye baby *kisses screen back*
End of call

That was not the last time I stole one of Matt's hoodies. ;)

A/N:I did not read over this lmao. It is very short and has been sitting in the drafts for awhile and I need to post more bc I'm so MIA lol. pls leave requests bc my mind is blank. Anyways I LOVE YALL!!! ♥️