Cookout~Matt

Summary:Your dad is an old friend of jimmy's and he invites your family over for a cookout.
_________________________________
"Come on y/n we got to go!" Your dad shouted from downstairs. You were currently getting ready for a cookout of your dad's old friend. You have never met the Sturniolo's before so you were a little nervous.

You were finishing up getting ready and then headed downstairs to your parents and  your siblings. "I'm ready." You told them as they all were sitting on the couch. "Finally!" Y/s/n shouted causing you to roll your eyes.

You all finally arrived at their house and walked up to the front door. You and your sibling(s) stood behind your parents as they knocked on the front door.

"Y/d/n! So good to see you!" Jimmy said then went in for a hug which your father excepted. "Come in." Jimmy said taking you guys to the backyard where the rest of the family was. "This is my wife Mary Lou." Jimmy said and Mary Lou greeted with a smile. "This is my oldest son Justin and my triplet boys Nick,Matt,and Chris." He said pointing at them.

You couldn't lie,Matt was one of the cutest boys you've ever met.

"This is my wife y/m/n." Your dad pointed. "These are my children." He said as he introduced all of you.

You and your siblings sat at a table just talking. You would occasionally take glances of matt and catch him doing the same. 'Does he like me?' You thought to yourself. "Oh my gosh do you like that boy?" Your sibling questioned. "What-no!" You shut them down. "Whatever you say y/n." Your sibling rolled their eyes.

Matt's POV:
I kept taking glances at y/n. She was just so gorgeous. I didn't know what to do.

"Oh my gosh Matt if you like her that much just go talk to her." Nick said snapping me out of my trance. "Wh-what?" I questioned blushing. "Oh come on everyone can see you staring at her." Nick told me in an obvious tone as Chris nodded. "Come on let's go talk to her." Chris said getting up and walking over to them.

Y/n pov:
I was just sitting there on my phone when the triplet with long hair,Chris,walked over to me and y/s/n. "Hey." He said smiling. "Hey." I responded in the same tone.

We made small conversation but then Nick whispered in Matt's ear. I was confused until Matt spoke up.

"Uh y/n can I get your number?" He questioned catching me off guard and I'm supposing Chris as well because he looked like a deer in headlights. "Y-yeah." I stuttered out then put my name contact in his phone.

The rest of the cookout was fun and Matt texted me after wards.

A/N:hey y'all this was requested. I really didn't know what to do with this lmao but here it is,hope you like it!! I LOVE YOU,STAY SAFE!!♥️