Snow~Chris

YALL THIS ONE IS CUTEEEEE
SUMMARY:You and Chris,your boyfriend,decide to play in the snow with the triplets.
_________________________________
It had been snowing all week so you and the triplets were bored of sitting inside all week.(you have been with Chris for a long time so everyone is used to you being there all the time.) You and Nick were laying on Chris's bed and Chris and Matt were playing video games. You and Nick were on y'all's phones.(y'all were laying on your stomachs facing towards the boys playing the game. You were right behind Chris) You put your phone down and sighed. "Oh my gosh shut the fuck up you attention whore." Nick said gently pushing you and laughing. You didn't mind it because that's how y'all joke around. You laughed, "What are you talking about?" "You're bored because Chris is playing the game and not giving you attention." "Not true." You replied, "I'm sorry y/n and I can't believe I'm saying this but I think Nick is riiiiight." Matt chimed. You rolled your eyes playfully and chuckled. Chris looked at you,y'all's faces were perfectly aligned because he was sitting on the couch in front of you. "Aww baby,do you want me to give you attention?" He asked and kissed you. "Get a room." Nick said with a disgusted look and you and Chris laughed. "Let do something." You said, "like what baby." Chris asked, "We could build a snowman!" Nick exclaimed and y'all agreed.

You were outside and started building a snowman and someone had thrown one at your back. You turned around to see none other than Chris. He had this big smirk on his face. "Oh yeah?" You questioned and he nodded. You two kept throwing snowballs at each other and he was chasing after you now. He was really close "No,Chris I'm sorry, pleaseeeee." You pleaded while laughing. He had tackled you but made sure you didn't get hurt from hitting the ground. He was above you and you were laying in between his legs. He was looking deep into your eyes. "Do i have something on my face?" You asked while rubbing your face trying to find the non-existent thing on your face. "No it's just that your so beautiful baby." He said making you blush. "Stoppppp Christopher,you're making me look stupid." You say and he rolls his eyes because he knows your beautiful. "Come on let's build a snowman!" Nick yells.

A/N: if you have any request then I'll make a page for you to request on if y'all want!