Bet pt2.~Matt/Chris

YALL WANTED A PART 2!!!
Summary:You'll seeeeeeee
_________________________________
I was running out of the room with tears streaming down my face trying to hold in my sobs until I left the boys' house.

Chris' pov:
I saw y/n trying to get out of the room that everyone was in. But why? I walked up to her to see that she was crying. "Y/n,are you ok?" I ask her pulling her into a hug but no response probably because she was afraid she was going to start sobbing. "Shhhh," I cooed, "hey,it's ok. You're going to be alright. I'm here for you y/n." She started to calm down and I picked her up and took her to my room. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and her head in the crook of my neck with her arms around my neck. We got up to my room and I set her down on my bed. She really was heartbroken but I didn't know what from. I've always loved y/n but of course Matt told her that he liked her so that blew my chances. "Can you tell me what happened?" I asked her. She looked at me with tears still in her eyes and streaming down her face. "Me and Nick went to go and get snacks from the kitchen and when we came back Alexis and Matt were macking on each other." Y/n started sobbing harder. It really hurt me seeing her like this,she never let anybody see her cry except for Nick. It hurt me even more knowing that my brother hurt her like this. "Y/n,he doesn't deserve you. He never did. There are so many better people out there in the world for you that love you and will treat you how you deserve to be treated." I stated making her look up from her arms. "Really?" Y/n asked with her voice cracking. "Definitely." I responded.

Y/n pov:
"Y/n,you need to break off things with Matt right now." Chris told me. "Yeah,you're right." I responded. I headed back to the room that Matt was in,he was sitting in complete silence. "Hey." I say while leaning on the side of the door frame. "Hi." Matt responded looking up from the ground. "Listen,I'm really sorry." Matt said. "Matt,I loved you so much but I can't take 'sorry' for what you just did." I said sharply. "I- I know." Matt responded softly. "Matt,maybe it's best if we don't continue our relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend but I still want to be your friend." I said. "Yeah. I understand and I fully agree." I headed out of the room closing my lips tightly together so that I didn't cry. I headed back up to Chris' room. The door was cracked so I pushed it open all the way. Chris' head shot right up to me. "How'd it go?" "Well, we're history." I said. "Well that's great because I've always wanted to do this." He stated then kissed me. His kiss was passionate. His lips were sweet and soft. The kiss ended and I looked deep into his eyes as he looked deeply into mine. "Wow." I spoke. "Yeah." Chris said. "Girlfriend?" Chris asked. "Did you just ask me out?" I asked with a chuckle. "I guess I did." He responded with a big smile plastered on his face. "Fine,I'll be your girlfriend,only if you'll be my boyfriend." I said. "That's kinda how this whole thing works." Chris said with a little laugh. "I guess you're right." I said with another chuckle. Chris then moved forward and gave me a peck on the forehead.

A/N:I didn't know what to put at the end so umm yeah. I hoped y'all liked it!!! I love y'all♥️