Bet~ Matt

REQUESTED!!!!@sturnixlo

Summary:Y/n and Matt are dating but she overhears the boys talking and finds out she was just a bet. What will happen?
ALEXIS:A girl I made up because I didn't want anyone to think I was hating on them.
____________________________________
Earlier you had came over to your boyfriend,Matt's. Y'all had took a nap so you were just waking up from your nap. You rolled over and found an empty space where your boyfriend should have been. You didn't think of it too much because it was his house so you got up and went to look for him. You were walking carelessly to find him. You heard talking coming from Nick's room,you walked up to the room and was about to call for Matt but you heard your name bro it up. "How are you and y/n doing?" Chris asks muffled through the door. "Alls well." Matt responds short. "Wait,you're still dating her?" One of their friends asks but you didn't know who it was. "Yeah,you got a problem with that?" Nick asks sharply which causes you to feel at ease knowing that whatever the friend said Nick was going to stand up for you when you weren't there even if your own boyfriend wouldn't. "Oh nothing, I just thought yk it wouldn't last that long because of the whole deal." The friend says which causes you to be more confused than before. "What is he talking about Matt?" Chris and Nick ask. "Ummm,y/n was a bet." Matt said. You could feel the tears go down your face but you covered your mouth so nobody could hear you sob. The boys started talking more but you couldn't hear because you were to focused on being quiet. You ran up to Matt's room and grabbed all your stuff then left sobbing in your car.

MATT'S POV:
I had been talking about y/n with my friends. It had gotten late and I decided to go check if y/n was still taking a nap and to my surprise she wasn't in the bed. All her stuff was gone,but where did she go? "Y/n." I called out, "baby." I looked all around,nowhere. I decided maybe she was in the bathroom so I'd wait till she came out.

It's been 10 minutes and I've checked everywhere in the house,she was nowhere to be found so I decided to call her.

Y/N POV:

I had been crying for a long time now and I hear my phone vibrating on my bedside table. I look at the bright screen to see "My baby💗" across the screen. I declined quickly. He called again,obviously I didn't answer. Why should I? I was a fucking bet,that's all I was,that's all he saw me as.

I woke up the next morning wondering how I fell asleep then I realized that I must've cried myself to sleep. I looked down at my phone to see 12 missed calls from Matt and a few from Chris and Nick. I was best friends with the triplets so I couldn't just ignore them. I may be mad at Matt but I wasn't mad at Chris or Nick so they didn't deserve to be ignored. I went to the kitchen to get me some breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" I whisper to myself. I went to the door to see Nick. "Oh uh,hey what's up?" I ask. "Why haven't you been answering us? We were worried about you." Nick says. "Oh uh sorry about that. I came home last night and went to sleep so-" I started but got cut off, "I know that you know." Nick mumbled even though I heard him I acted like I didn't but obviously it didn't work because I started to get tears prickling in my eyes. "Hm?" I question, "I know that you know." He says but I look at him like I have no earthly clue what he's talking about, "don't play stupid. You know that you were a bet." He finishes and a tear escapes my eye. Nick comforted me for awhile but then he had to leave at some point. He told me that I should talk things out with Matt and me being the petty person that I am, I was not about to do that.

A week later
Nick begged me to come over and after some time he had convinced me. Me,Alexis,and Nick were going to hang out at his house.

I finished getting ready and I headed over to their house. We hung out and me and Nick left for a split second and came back and saw Matt and Alexis making out. My eyes instantly started to flow with tears so I ran out of the room. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Nick starts yelling at Alexis, "I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR FIVE SECONDS AND YOU START MACKING ON MY BROTHER!!!WHAT FRIEND DOES THAT?" He screams, "And you," he points at Matt, "She fucking loved you."

A/N:I know this isn't exactly what was requested but it is what it is. I have a part two that I'm thinking about if you want one!ALSO I THINK SOMEONE LOGGED INTO MY ACC BECAUSE IT SAID I WAS EDITING FROM ANOTHER DEVICE BUT I WAS NOT SO IF ANYONE IS IN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE LOG OFF!