Hockey-Nate

Summary: you're in Boston for the holidays with your brother and finally get to hangout with your boyfriend,Nate. You all decided it would be fun to play a game of hockey!
_________________________________
We were walking into the arena. The smell of the ice ring filled my nose causing memories to flow of when me and the boys played hockey,fun times.

"We got Nick rainbow tape for pride." Matt said while Chris showed the camera. "Whatcha mouth." Nate said causing me to giggle a little.

We started to lace up our skates. Nick started filming Chris. "I was definitely the best player." Chris said confidently. "No,y/n was for sure." Nick said. "Oh yeah that's pretty true." Chris said remembering back to when we played hockey. Once Nate finished tying his skates he put my skates on and started tying them for me while I was putting tape on my stick. "Thanks baby." I told him with awe. "Of course." He said sweetly looking up at me and smiling.

"Come on lovebirds let's go! Some of us actually want to play." Chris said causing me and Nate to flip him off. "I put on my gloves and headed out onto the ice. "I missed this so much." I said aloud. "Yeah,me too." Chris said. "I don't." Nick said getting up after falling on the ice.

"Ok first competition is trying to hit the puck off the posts." Nick told the camera. Chris went first,then Matt,then Nick,me,then Nate. "Nate beat me by a half of a second damn it." I said. "It's alright baby." Nate said rubbing my back.

"Next we're gonna do a 2v3." Nick told the camera again. "I want y/n!" Nate said winking at me causing me to blush a bit. "No! That's not fair!" Chris said. "And why not?" I asked. "Because Matt and Chris are mediocre and you and Nate would demolish them." Nick said causing me to nod a bit.

Me and Nate did the face off and I got to the puck first then Nate went after it.

We finished playing and we won.

"We let you win." Nate said. "Oh shut up Nate." I said smacking his shoulder lightly. He laughed a little and leaned down to give me a kiss.

A/N:them playing hockey rlly filled my heart bc I play hockey(so irrelevant fr) but anyways this is rlly crappy. I'm trying to get better again about posting however I don't rlly have ideas and I've kinda just had writers block when I try to write but yeah! I LOVE U ALL SMMMMM♥️