Fishing-Matt

Summary:you go fishing with the Sturniolo's.
_________________________________
I was peacefully sleeping in Matt's bedroom when I got abruptly woken up by Chris.

My eyes fluttered open as I saw the long haired boy above me. "Guys wake up! Mom and dad want to go fishing." Chris told. "Ok Chris,fuck off it's the middle of the night." Matt told him causing him to jump on top of me and Matt but more on Matt. "Get the fuck off of me." Matt told him. "Well then get up." Chris said. "Ok we are,get out." Matt told him.

Matt and I got dressed in fishing apparel and headed out to the kitchen where everybody else was waiting. "Finally ready I see." Nick stated causing Chris to chuckle. Matt just flipped him off and then we all headed to the car.

We got to the lake and we all went on different sides and started fishing.

Matt laid down on the cover that I put out closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep I supposed. "Matty boy,what're you doing?" I questioned the tired boy. "Going back to sleep,you should join me." He said opening his eyes and looking at me. I didn't say anything and just lay next to him causing him to wrap his arm around my stomach and rest his head on my shoulder. He lifted his head up and kissed me on the cheek then rested his head on my shoulder again. "I love you y/n." He said softly. "I love you too Matty boy." I spoke as i ran my fingers through his hair while drifting in and out of sleep.

A/N:yes I know this is short and horrible but I'm trying to get back into the grind of posting and shifting and all that cause yuh. IM ALSO LOOKING FOR IBFS AGAIN SO GO TO MY IBF POST AND DROP YOUR SNAP OR WHATEVER!! I love you,stay happy and healthy♥️♥️