"Lisa-yahhhh"

"Ah-ha no fighting now," Jennie said while standing between us with both of her hands on her waist.

"Yaa yaa we won't" Lisa and I said in a surrender position.

"Jennie unnie, by the way, you get a lot of patients right? So got interested in any??" Lisa asked smirking

"Now don't bring me into this!"

"If you don't want then let us have our fight!" By that, I was tackled by Lalisa Manoban but don't worry I'm alive!

"How long will you take to bath Park Jimin?! I'm about piss here!" I cried holding my towel which was around my waist trying to hold myself as much as I could

"Ahh, just 2 mins!"

"Hey, who's in the bathroom" Jk came out of nowhere.

"Jimin.."

"JIMINSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" he screamed out of his lungs

"But what happened?! Why are you screaming?" I whisper shouted at him.

"He took my Towel!"

"He what? But I don't care. Jimin! Just get out of this fucking bathroom!

The door clicked as he came out "yeah yeah I'm out I'm out haaaash, it was so refreshing!"

"Move your ass out" pushing him by side I went in.

After a refreshing bath, I went to my room to play online games but soon I was called by Namjoon hyung for the main plan

After a refreshing bath, I went to my room to play online games but soon I was called by Namjoon hyung for the main plan. As I reached our meeting room (not the main meeting room of Bang PD) Namjoon hyung stood there talking with someone on call.

"Who's on the other side of the phone?"

"The principal of the school where the 2 girls work" I nodded as a response. Soon his call ended and he said something to Jin hyung as Jin hyung picked up his phone to call someone.
Then he turned to us.

"So let's start with the plan, I've contacted the principal of the school in which Lisa and Rosé work as dance and music teachers respectively. They are taking interviews for new dance and music teachers alongside the girls as male teachers were needed. The day before yesterday Bang PD Jin, J-hope, and I decided on the work distribution for this mission... As you all know Jimin is pretty good at singing he's been chosen for Rosé and he'll be working as the music teacher with Rosé to get her kidnapped by us."    He finished the first part as he nodded towards Jimin who gave a thumbs up.

Then Jin hyung continued "next comes Jungkook, we wanted to send J-hope for the project but it looked like V needed him more. But Jungkook's dancing abilities are good enough to be working with Lisa and bring her to us being a part of the school" he finished his part looking at us.

Up next was Hobi hyung who was going to tell us about my and Yoongi hyungs part. To be honest, I was scared. "Next is Yoongi, who's going to be a therapist in the hospital Jennie is working. As for what he thought, the plan is to inject her with a sleeping antidote and kidnap her at a suitable time." Hobi hyung finished his part nodding towards him and continuing to read my part next. "As Taehyung's part was more difficult, he'll be hacking and tracking the girl's phones to reach their respective places to get in touch with the mystery Agent Y and I'll be helping him with the sort of stuff he needs to get her." Hobi hyung finished. I gave him a nod agreeing with the plan.

"And you all will be informing us of every step and information through the headsets you all will be wearing. Jin and I will be going with you but we'll stay in our Spy base in California. Take the files in front of you and then you all may leave" Namjoon hyung dismissed the meeting and we went back to our rooms.

I plopped into my bed and was pushed into deep thoughts until my eyelids felt heavier.
This mission is going to be a hell of a time.