Chapter x the Christian communist manifesto

Start from the beginning

Any system of science is premised on some axiom that cannot be proved by logic, an unconditional principle that commands acceptance, and science becomes a religion. Science is cool and dry, lack of love, suffering is an irrelevant and unsolvable thing to its world.

16. The science cause of one-sided pursuit of material prosperity neglects people's inner life, which cannot make people truly happy, cannot provide real meaning for life, and cannot give people's behavior as a goal. Marriage, for example, cannot be matched by science, but by love. Science is only useful for material things. People need faith.

Science has only instrumental value, such as the use of science as the purpose itself, endless pursuit of the domination of things, loss of spirituality, results can only lose the original meaning of life, so that people become the slaves of things. This era is coming to an end, and we find that scientific boasting is actually a kind of kindergarten disease.

We should not aim at material civilization, but seek the meaning of life from the internal spiritual experience. We should aim at the word of god (spiritual civilization), rebuild the communication with god, regain god's love, neighbor's love, obtain eternal spiritual happiness, and build the kingdom of god full of love.

As a matter of fact, our science only "describes" the world, and does not really grasp the world. Now, we are superior to the ancient in science, but we describe it well, and explain it as little as the ancient. But today, the exuberant thirst for knowledge, the insatiable joy of invention, the sharp inclination toward secularization, has reached its peak, and there is a homeless helplessness, a kind of frivolous worship of the present. Science is a means, not the nature of the world.

There are three kinds of life for us: subsistence, material life, physical life, food, clothing, shelter and travel. Yu, awareness, thinking, social activities; Harmony, soul, soul, religion.

Communism was first proposed by Christian theologians. Communism, as a doctrine, was first established by Christian theologians, and the concepts of "distribution according to work, distribution according to need" were first put forward by these theologians. Only god can fulfill the world of need, of necessity, of every effort, of freedom and fulfillment, the heaven that god has created. The original sin of human beings decides that it is impossible for human beings to save themselves, to establish heaven by themselves, and only by the god in their hearts can they reach heaven and wash away their SINS.ACTS 2:44 all who believe are in one place, having common use for all things. He sold his property and his goods (each according to his ability) and distributed them according to his need (each according to his need). This is a small communist society.

ACTS 2:44 all who believe are in one place, having common use for all things. And all that believed were of one heart and one mind; and there was not a man that said, one of his substance is in his own right, which is a great household. Neither was any of them wanting: for they sold all the house, and the field, and the house, and the price that they sold, and set it at the feet of the servant. And to every man according to his need;

Nor did they taste the bread of men for nothing. But thou hast laboured diligently, and laboured day and night, that thou shouldest not be burdensome to all. And when we were in thee, we commanded thee, saying, if any man will not do his work, he shall not eat. ACTS 20:34 these are my hands, which are given to me and to my fellowmen, as you know yourself.

Revelation 21, 22: behold, I have made all things new. He who overcomes will inherit them. All his servants will serve him. Try your best. Whoever wants can drink the water of life for nothing. Take what you need.

But be even. That your surplus may now be made up for their lack, and that their surplus may come to make up for your lack, and it shall be even. Lk 3:11 (John the Baptist) answered and said, he that hath two garments, he shall share with him that hath none.