50

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

——————

It's been an hour since Bobby left the house. Greg was really disappointed in his father.
"I think I'm gonna leave" Greg said standing up from the couch.
"Where to?" Niall asked.
"I'll buy a ticket and go back to Ireland"
"Why? You can stay here"
"Thanks but I need to go back home to clear my mind"
"Do as you feel like to"
They said their goodbyes and Greg left.

It was late night and everyone was sleeping. Except Niall. He looked to his left and saw Abby was snuggled to him sleeping peacefully. He gently removed the pieces of her hair from her face to the side and placed a delicate kiss on her forehead. He then got up and walked toward Noah's bassinet. He was deep in sleep. Niall kissed the top of his head and walked toward Angel's empty bassinet. His tear rolled down. He missed his daughter so much. He picked the blanket and smelled it.
With the tiny blanket covering his face he began crying silently.

After few minutes he left the room. The mansion was quiet since everyone was sleeping. He went downstairs and he stood in front of Bobby's office. He hesitantly entered and looked around. His eyes fell on the huge picture frame which belonged to Bobby and Maura's wedding day.
How didn't he notice that Maura is not smiling? His heart began aching again. Suddenly something passed his mind. He immediately went back to his bedroom.

"Abby" he whispered shaking her lightly. "Abby" he woke her up.
Abby opened her eyes having no idea what time it is.
"Niall? What's wrong? Is it Noah?" She asked panicking.
"No Noah is fine he's sleeping"
"Then why are you up?"
"I want to do something crazy" he said.
"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly.
"Just pack an overnight bag. I'll drop you and Noah at your parents"
"Niall what's going on?"
"Nothing for you to worry about. Just do as I said" he got up.

Since Abby was too tired she didn't argue anymore and listened to Niall. She packed an overnight bag for herself and Noah. Niall dropped them off and went back to mansion. He woke every single member up and asked them to go to his office. Once they entered they saw tons of money laying on his desk.

"Take as much as you need and leave the house" he said sitting behind the desk.
No one moved.
"I said take as much as you need and leave. You are all free. No need to work for me anymore"
"Sir is everything okay?" Molly asked.
"Everything is perfect. Just do as I said"
"Did we do something wrong?" Dina asked.
"No. I will give you fifteen minutes to take your money pack and leave for good" he ordered and left his office.

They were hesitant at first but eventually gave in and listened to Niall. In fifteen minutes the whole mansion was empty. It was only Niall and Chubby. He smiled picking him up.
"Come on buddy. We don't need to live here anymore" he said and walked out of the house.
He once again looked at the mansion. He has made tons of memories in this house. Both good and bad. Many people came and went. He married the woman he loved in this house. He experienced fatherhood in this house. But also he experienced betrayal. He got hurt. So much happened in this mansion. He wanted to turn the page and move on.
"Goodbye" he said with a bittersweet smile and turned his back leaving the house for good.

He drove to Abby's parents' house and stayed the night.
Morning came and Niall and Abby were having breakfast. Abby's parents weren't home.
"What did you do last night?" She asked.
He smiled at her.

"I set the everyone free"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't want that mansion. I don't want the life I had for our son. I want all of us to move on. I left the house for good"
"Niall that's a big step"
"I know but I have no problem with it. Matter of fact I'm happy that I did it"
"What about the staff?"
"Gave them money and told them to leave"
"Oh my Chubby!"
"He's here don't worry" he smiled.
She smiled looking down.

"I wish you would tell me so I could take Angel's stuff with me" she said sadly.
"They're in my car" he said.
She looked up at him.
"I could never leave her stuff behind"
She smiled sadly at him.
"What's the plan now?" She asked.
"Let's move to another place. A normal house just for us. You me Noah and Chubby"
"I like that" she smiled softly.
"Yeah?" He asked smiling.
She nodded at him.

"You would go to work and I'll stay home. I'll clean and play with Noah and Chubby. Then I'll cook us a delicious lunch and wait for you to come home" she said.
"What else?" He smiled leaning forward resting his arms on the table.
"Then after lunch we'll watch some tv. Some days we'll go to shopping or a picnic. Once Noah was older and he could go to the daycare I could work as well"
"I love it. I love everything you've mentioned. I want and I need the life you said with you"
He then looked at Noah who was on Abby's lap smiling not sure what's going on. Niall smiled looking at his son.
"And you as well"

*One Year later*
"Chubby" Abby giggled at the clumsy cat who was playing around.
"I'm home" Niall announced entering the house.
Abby faced him.
"Hi" she said.
"Hi" he grinned and gave her a kiss.
"Dada!" Noah cheered clapping while leaning his back to the couch.
"Hello" Niall said excitedly picking him up and threw him in the air causing his son to laugh loudly.

"So what do we have for lunch?" Niall asked while holding Noah in his arms.
"Abby's special dish" Abby said smiling proudly.
"The best dish ever" Niall said sitting behind the table.
"This looks like a perfect household" Niall said.
"It does" Abby said nodding smiling.

***

A mysterious woman was walking toward the Horan's mansion. The mansion has been empty for a year now. Dust has taken over the place. She walked toward Bobby's office. Her eyes sat on the wedding picture.
She then threw a knife at the picture frame and it landed on Bobby's chest. She looked at the picture.

"You showed me nothing but hell"

The End

*****
A/N
Or not..

Book 1 finished and it was a huge roller coaster.

Yes there will be a sequel but not sure when.

Thank you all for reading and commenting💞 Your support keeps me going💞

Goodbye to Niall and Abby .. For now😉

See you in Love Is The True Crime book✌️