23

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

—————

It was early morning and Niall hadn't slept all night.
He looked at the clock and figured Abby would wake up in twenty minutes or so. Since him and her are going to have a conversation he decided that Angel shouldn't be around right now.
So he slowly without waking her or Abby up, picked Angel and carried her to Molly's room.
"Don't come out of this room and watch her until either me or her mother comes and gets her. If she cried give her this bottle and she loves this toy. Distract her with this toy"  Niall explained.
She nodded and took the toy and the bottle out of his hand.
Niall walked back to his room and sat on the chair facing Abby, waiting for her to wake up.

As he predicted, twenty minutes later Abby woke up and first thing she noticed was the absence of her daughter and husband. She began to worry.
"She's with Molly" said Niall.
Her head snapped toward his voice.
"Why?" She asked.
His grip tightened on the piece of paper he was holding.
She noticed that Niall is furious and there's something going on in his mind.
"I asked you if there's something going on between you two and what did you say? You said that you're married to me and he's just your friend.. This" he brought the paper in front of her face, "Is definitely not Just Friends!" He threw the paper at her.

Jacqueline heard. She flipped her hair and with a smug on her face she said, "mission accomplished" and walked downstairs.

"Niall this is not recent nor it belongs to the time that you asked me that question" she tried to be calm.
"Then when does it belong to?!" He snapped.
"Before now and after then"
"Abby Stop Talking In Bullshit Language And Tell Me The Truth! Are you having an affair with him?"
Her eyes went wide.
"Who do you think I am?" She asked in disbelief.
"A woman who receives love poems from a man who is Not her husband and then hides the fucking poem!"
"I may have done that but I haven't cheated on you!" She came down from the bed and stood in front of him, she was becoming mad as well
"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"
"I DON'T KNOW!"
"You don't know?"

She sighed sitting on the edge of the bed.
"The poem belongs to the night when Zayn got his internship. I couldn't sleep so I went to the library and he was there as well. Then he talked about his job a bit and was about to leave that he gave me this. For a long time I forgot I had this but when I found it I wanted to throw it out. But I didn't. Because it was the time I was pregnant and you weren't the best version of yourself. We had a fight and I .. well I guess this is why I kept it" she explained.
"He has feelings for you" he said.
She looked at him.
"He had feelings for me. But I didn't. I only saw him as a friend I promise"
"So you don't like the poem he gave you?"
"No .. I don't" she lied.

She did love the poem but she didn't love him. And the poem was the only thing that reminded her of Zayn when he was gone. He will go away soon, so it will keep reminding her about him. When she has an argument with Niall, he is the one who listens to her.
He was her friend in this mansion.

"Prove it" he sat next to her giving her the poem.
She gave her a confused look.
"Tear it. Tear it into tiny pieces and throw it in the bin" he said.
She didn't want to do that but she had to.
Because of him..Because of Angel.
She tore the paper as requested and he watched her every move.
From tearing the paper into pieces to throwing it in the tiny bin placed under the dresser.

He then kissed her calming down.
"Let's go and have some breakfast" he said holding her hand. She smiled lightly and nodded.
They walked downstairs and Jacqueline was .. confused. Her smirk turned into a very confused look.
And Abby noticed her confused look.
"Is everything okay?" She asked Jacqueline.
"Y-Yeah .. just" she cleared her throat.
"Thought I heard you fighting upstairs" she said.
"Oh yeah it was just a classic couple argument" she trailed off.
It was her. She definitely had to do something with Niall finding the poem.
Abby figured that Jacqueline had a hand in this. Meaning she will do even more. Meaning she has feelings for Niall and she will do anything to take her place.

Abby should be careful.

"Where's Molly?" Helena asked.
"Oh my bad. She's watching Angel. I'll get them both" Niall left the table walking toward Molly's room.
Once he entered she saw Molly panicking.
"What's wrong?!"
"S-Sir I don't know what happened..She was sleeping but she suddenly started breathing unevenly"
"WHAT?!" He picked Angel up.
"Angel? Angel baby..Angel..WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!"
"It just happened now sir"
"Angel!" He rushed out.

***

"I'll get them both" Niall left the table.
"Well I'm full" Jacqueline left the table.
Abby stood up immediately and followed her.
Once Jacqueline was about to close the door, she gasped at seeing furious Abby standing in front of her.
"Abby..how can I hel-"
"Listen!" She cut her off by holding a fist of her clothes.
"Stop interfering my life"
"Wh-What are you talking about?"
"Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about! If you cause anymore problem, I will not sit and watch. Understand?"

"Angel!" Abby's head snapped toward Niall's voice.
"Angel?" She whispered to herself questioningly.
She immediately panicked and walked toward the stairs.
She saw Niall holding Angel and panicking rushing toward the door.
"Baby?" Her tear fell down and she rushed down falling at the last step.
"Abby!" Helena tried helping her but she got up fast and followed Niall outside.
She got in to the vehicle with Niall.
"Hospital ASAP!" said Niall.

"Why?" She asked with another tear rolling down.

*****
A/N
I will warn you guys for the next two chapters...

And also today is
February 7th which means it's my birthday🥳 I am so happy that I can celebrate this day with all of you my great followers AKA my lovely Friends💞💞

Officially 21😬😂