33

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

——————

'Twinkle Twinkle little star
Freedom Freedom where you are?
I want wings to fly
Up in the sky
I want to touch the clouds
Far away from the crowds"

She finished singing. She looked at him with a shy smile. Soon that smile replaced with a concerned face once she saw the glossy eyes he had along with one tear stain on his left cheek.
"Niall?" She whispered holding his face gently.
"Are you okay?" She whisper asked caressing his face.
"I miss her" he said suddenly.
"I miss her so much" he said hugging Abby tightly.
"I miss my mum. I was only two but I miss her. I miss her scent, her soft voice. Her. I miss her" he said as another tear rolled down from his right eye while hugging Abby. She hugged him back feeling bad for him.

Few minutes later he was calmer. Neither could sleep though.
"Hey Abby" he called her gently.
"Yeah?" She looked at him.
"I .. can you make Abby's special dish?" He asked causing her to smile widely.
"Of course" she said.
They rolled off the bed and went to the kitchen. She began cooking and he sat behind the counter looking at his wife with a warm smile on his face.
Once the dish was ready she placed it on the counter and she sat next to him.
"Hmm" he closed his eyes once he took a spoon.
"Amazing" he said.
She smiled and began eating.

"Are you tired?" Niall asked when they were done eating.
"Not yet, why?"
"Up for a walk in the yard?" He asked.
She nodded smiling.
She placed the big shawl around her shoulders once they stepped out. The breeze of air caused her to shiver a bit.
The silence between them was comfortable.
She had this thought in her mind for the past few days but due to the sudden bomb about her dad being a murderer she didn't say it out loud. She thinks they're ready this time. And this time, she has more feelings for him than the past.

"Hey Niall"
He faced her once his name left her lips.
"Do you think we're ready to have another baby?" She asked softly.
He came to a halt being surprised at her suggestion.
"I don't want to pressure you I just thought maybe we could-" she got cut off by a pair of warm wet lips. She immediately closed her eyes melting in his arms kissing him back.
"I've been wanting to suggest it but I thought you weren't ready yet" he whispered on her lips with his eyes still closed.
"Okay?" she whispered.
"Okay" he whispered back.
He took her hand and walked back upstairs locking the door behind.

(TW: Smut ahead. If you're not comfortable skip until you see another bold message)

He smashed his lips to hers with more pressure this time. He started guiding her backwards toward the king size bed.
Once her legs hit the edge of the bed, both of them fell but that didn't stop them from kissing.
They kept kissing while his hands roamed on her side.
Her left hand was on his chest while her right hand was at the back of his head playing with the roots of his hair.

After a good whole minute of kissing he finally broke apart catching his breath.
His hand went to the hem of her night gown while his gaze shifted toward her innocent pure eyes asking for permission. She nodded while still panting from the kiss.
He lifted her gown and removed it from her tossing it aside.
His hands waisted no time to unclasp her bra once again tossing it away. He stripped into his boxers and threw his clothes on the floor.
"Wow" he breathed out as if it was his first time seeing her naked.
His finger circled around her right nipple causing her to let out a shaky breath.

He then took her left nipple in his mouth sucking it gently. Her hand once again went to the back of his head lightly pulling his hair which made him to let out a small groan.
That caused her to feel a vibration on her chest.
He finally let go of her nipples and his tongue trailed down to her chest sucking it leaving a hickey behind. His tongue once again traveled down to her stomach.
His fingers hooked up to her underpants pulling it down.

He waisted no time to connect his mouth to her core causing her to gasp and pull his hair harder.
He started eating her and she was enjoying it. He started sucking harder causing her to let out a whimper. That noise made him ten times harder. So hard that it started to hurt. He pulled apart and removed his boxers causing his erection to slap against his stomach.
"No protection?" He asked just to be sure.
"No protection" she confirmed.
He placed his length in front of her entrance and slowly sliding inside of her.
She once again whimpered at the contact.

He started thrusting gently as if it was her first time and she was loosing her virginity all over again. He was being that careful not to hurt her. He connected his lips with hers again and she cupped his cheek kissing him back.
"Niall"
"Yes. Darling" he said between his thrusts.
"I love you" she said causing him to stop suddenly.
He wasn't expecting this at all.
"I really do" she said again.
He smiled starting to thrust with more joy and passion.
"I love you too" he said smiling wider.
"I love you too" he said again.

He thrusted few more minutes.
"I think I'm close" she said.
"Same baby. Same" he said thrusting harder.
Few more thrusts and they both came at the same time trying so hard to not make any loud noises since everyone was sleeping.

End of smut.

They laid down covering their naked bodies with the huge blanket while panting.
Once their breath seemed normal they turned on their sides and faced each other with a smile on their faces. He started playing with the strand of her hair.
"Did you really mean it or it was just the heat of the moment?" He asked with a raspy voice.
She smiled more.
"I meant it"
"I love you" she said.

The next morning Niall left for work after having an interesting night.
Abby decided to go to Helena's room.
"Abby what brings you here?" She asked.
"I know you said you can't say much. But is there any small thing you can say that helps me to find evidence that my dad isn't the murderer?" She asked with pleaded eyes.
Helena was hesitant at first but she eventually gave in.

"When Niall was a baby. Maura used to sing a specific lullaby to him. She used her own words to a well known nursery song" she said.
"I think that lullaby had something with how she really felt about her marriage life"
"How did it go? The lullaby" Abby asked.
"Something like this.
Twinkle Twinkle little star
Freedom Freedom where you are?
I want wings to fly
Up above in the sky" Helena sang.
"I want to touch the clouds.
Far away from the crowds" Abby finished it for her with furrowed eyebrows.
"Yeah .. how did you know?" Helena asked.
Abby didn't answer. Another question came to her mind.
How come her childhood lullaby is the same as Niall's?

******
A/N
First wow! That was the longest smut I've ever written😅

Two finally after 33 chapters she said the three words to Niall🥳😂

Third Helena gave another clue😶

And shall I do a double update today?🤔