47

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

—————

It was night time. Abby walked out of their room and took her phone out dialing Louis' number.
"Ello?" Louis answered.
"Hi it's me Abby"
"Hello darling"
"Listen..can you do me a favor?"
"Of course. What is it?"
"Bobby told me that he has gotten rid of every evidence regarding the night when Maura got stabbed. Now that we're all in Ireland, can you search both Bobby and Niall's office room to find if there's any proof?"
"Yeah I'll do it"
"And Niall doesn't know about this phone call yet because he's currently not in the right state"
"No worries I won't say a word. I'll let you know if I find anything"
"Thank you"
"You're welcome"

She hung up and walked back to their room. She sighed sadly looking at Niall who was sleeping peacefully. He's been through a lot. After a second she laid down next to him and began stroking his hair gently.

***

Louis managed to enter the Horan mansion and went straight to Bobby's office to began his search for proof. He searched every inch of the office room but got nothing.
He looked every single place. From the most obvious to the places no one would think of. But he didn't find anything. His next stop was Niall's office. He did the same thing and again got nothing.
Feeling disappointment he began walking toward the stairs to exit the mansion. As he passed a room he heard two of the maids talking so he hid behind the wall eavesdropping.

"What are you doing in Mr Horan The Great's bedroom?" Dina asked one of the maids.
"Cleaning"
"Did you forget only me and Molly are responsible for this room?"
"Sorry"
"Where are you going now?"
"To clean Mr and Mrs Horan's bedroom"
"You are not responsible for that room either. Just go clean the living room" Dina huffed.
"Okay" they both went downstairs.

"Bobby's bedroom" Louis muttered to himself. He looked around to see if someone's watching. Once he was sure the coast was clear he entered Bobby's bedroom to search for any type of clue. Again nothing. He huffed in annoyance and walked toward the door. But suddenly he noticed he hasn't checked the vase which was on a small table beside the bathroom door.
He shrugged and went to look. He took the flowers out and looked inside of it. A USB was found. His eyes lit up. Could this be what they've looking for? Hopefully. He hid the USB in his shoe and sprinted out.

***

It was the next morning. Niall was playing with Noah while Abby was reading a book. She suddenly received a phone call from Louis.
She went inside their room and answered her phone.
"Hello?"
"It's Louis"
"Did you find anything?"
"I found the answer you all were looking for"
"Really?!"
"I think both of you should come to London and have a look at something"
"Okay. We'll be there as soon as possible"

She sat next to Niall.
"There's something I need to tell you"
"Okay?" He kept his focus on his son.
"I called Louis last night and told him to search the mansion for evidence about Maura's death"
"And?" He faced her.
"He found something. He wants us to go to London and have a look at it"
"Okay then pack" he said picking Noah up. She nodded and rushed toward her room to pack.

Once Abby packed everything she exited the room and heard Niall was on the phone with his brother.
"Hey Greg listen. I am still mad at you but I want you to know that we're going back to London. Noah got sick and I'm no longer in the mood to be here so we're leaving. Bye" he hung up.
"Ready?" He asked her and she nodded in response.
After an hour and half they reached to London and they told Louis to meet them up at the mansion. They all walked in Niall's office.

"So what did you find?" Niall asked.
"I found a USB in your father's bedroom. It's a video which was recorded by the security camera of this mansion. It shows who stabbed your mother"
Abby and Niall froze. Were they ready? Was this is it? Were they finally going to find out the real truth?
"Show us" Niall said.
"Are you sure?" Abby asked him.
"Yes. Let's find out the truth" he said. Abby looked at Louis and nodded.
Louis connected the USB to Niall's computer and the video played.

The video was done and the couple were shocked. Niall felt hurt and betrayed again. They were expecting anyone but him.
They finally figured out the truth. They found out who the real murderer was. The person who stabbed Maura was the person no one excepted.

Bobby Horan

****
A/N
Finally the truth has been revealed.. I don't have to pretend that I don't know who the killer is anymore😅

Only three more chapters
left💔