45

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

—————

"WHO THE HELL HAS DISCONNECTED ALL THE CAMERAS?!" Liam shouted leaving everyone frozen in their spot.
"I did" Louis said frowning.
"And why did you do that?!"
"Because what you're doing is wrong. They're living their lives. Leave them alone" he replied.
"I Loved Her First!" Liam snapped.
"And yet she chose him" Louis commented.
Liam was red and he was boiling.
"I loved her first" he said again through clenched jaw.
"Keep saying that to yourself" Louis said walking to his room.
"FUCKER!" Liam yelled and slammed his hands on his desk.

***

Abby was bouncing Noah in her arms that Niall entered their room.
"Pack" he said.
"Why?" She asked confusingly.
"We're going to Ireland"
Her face fell. Going to Ireland means facing Bobby again.
"Wh-Why?"
"Didn't you hear what Louis said? We'll stay in Ireland until Liam goes back to his rotten hell" he said walking toward their walk-in closet.
"Should we always run away from our problems?" She asked.
"Don't lecture me now Abby. I already have too much on my mind" he said from the walk-in while changing into his pajamas.
"But what if he doesn't leave?"
"Abby we're going to Ireland for a while. End of discussion" he said and walked toward their shared bed.

Abby set Noah in his bassinet and sat next to Niall on the bed.
"Okay we'll go. But also think about the possibility that he doesn't leave the town or worse what if he follows us to Ireland?"
He sighed heavily resting his face in his hands.
"I don't know what to do anymore" he said.
She wrapped her arms around him.
"We'll figure something out" she said while stroking his back.

It was currently the next day and Niall was getting ready for the day. They decided to stay in London and not go to Ireland.
"Niall?" Abby said.
"Yeah?" He turned around from the mirror facing her while fixing his tie.
"I have thought of a way to prevent Liam"
"Which is?"
"Don't answer right away okay? Think about it. Logically"
"Okay. What is it?"
She took a deep breath.

"Let me talk to him" she said hesitantly.
"Absolutely not" he said turning around facing the mirror again.
"Niall. He was my childhood friend"
"I don't care. You won't talk to him" he said.
"If I talk to him-"
"Abby you are not talking to him" he said looking at her through the mirror.
"I said to think about it logically"
"I did and I say no" he said firmly.
She nodded lightly at him.

"Alright I'm off" he said kissing her lips shortly.
He then walked toward Noah and kissed his head. What he did next touched her heart. He walked toward Angel's bassinet and kissed the little blanket then left the room.
A light smile sat on her face witnessing the moment.

The day went by normally. It was night time when Abby went to Niall's office.
"Niall" she knelt down in front of him.
"I know you're afraid because he's my childhood friend"
"Abby-"
"Listen. Nothing will happen. I wouldn't want to talk to him if I didn't love you. I want to stay here. I want to be by your side. Just let me talk to him, okay?"
He looked at her innocent eyes.
"Okay" he finally gave in.
She smiled nodding at him as a thank you.
"But with my rules" he said.
"okay" she whispered smiling softly.

Abby and Liam were supposed to meet in an alley. Niall was listening from his hiding spot and his guards were all over. What they didn't know is Liam was one step ahead. Because Louis forgot to disconnect the microphones and Liam could still hear every conversation going on in the Horan mansion. So he had an evil plan by bringing a special guest with him.

"Abby" he said smiling.
"After all these years" she said hugging him.
"How are you doing?" She asked softly. He smirked at her innocence.
"I know what you're up to darling" Liam said.
"What?" She asked confusingly.
"You're here to talk to me so you could be with Niall"
She didn't deny it.
"Louis did disconnect the cameras but he forgot the microphones" he chuckled devilishly.

"Liam we were childhood friends. You were different back then. What happened to you?" She asked softly.
"What happened to me? You don't get to ask me that question. You say no to me and marry that bastard"
"If we were meant to be married there would be a way. Liam don't waste your time and life on me. Go after the girl who's waiting for you. Someone who deserves you. Someone who touches your heart and soul"
"That's You" he raised his voice causing her to take a step back.

"You are that girl Abby. You touch my heart and soul. You are the one I want and need"
She swallowed hard.
"You were supposed to be with me and Niall was supposed to be with Jacqueline an-"
"What did you say?" She asked narrowing her eyes not believing she heard him correctly.

"She told me about you two. How do you think I found out that you're married"
"How do you two know each other?" She asked.
"I saw him at the bar" she came out of the bar.
Abby couldn't believe her eyes. Jacqueline was standing in front of her.
"He was talking about how he missed his childhood friend and how he's in love. I told him how I miss my childhood friend and how I love him as well. Then he said your name and I knew immediately who he was talking about"

"How many Abby we have who's an angel and everyone falls for her? You walk in and every attention goes to you. You have the perfect hair. The perfect eyes. The perfect voice and the perfect heart. Everyone loves you without you even trying so hard. You walked in and every eyes sat on you. First Liam, then Niall, and then Zayn. I bet Louis has feelings for you too. You are perfect being you" Jacqueline said getting mad with every word she spoke.

"Jacqueline that's not true. I'm not perfect. I know there's someone who wants to be with you. You are beautiful, smart"
"Screw you" Jacqueline said taking her gun out pointing at Abby.
"Jacqueline No! That was not the plan!" Liam said.
"I don't care about the plan anymore" she said pulling the trigger.
"NO!"

Abby closed her eyes.

*****
A/N
Damn..