4

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

————

Before sleeping Niall sent the wedding picture of him and her to Bobby.

he was standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her body with an arrogant smile on his face. She had an extreme weak smile that wasn't even reaching her eyes on her face. It was obvious she was forced into this marriage.

They both were awake laying on their back looking at the ceiling.
"I'm not a bad person. Don't hate me." He broke the silence.
"Why did you marry me?" She asked.
"I've seen you plenty of times. You entered my heart immediately. Your innocence touched my soul." He turned around and faced her. "I like you Abby. Matter of fact I love you" he said.
She closed her eyes for a second.
She then turned around and faced him.
They stared at each other's eyes.
Lips barely touching
Breaths hitting each other's faces.

"You really love me?" She whisper-asked.
He caressed her cheek.
"Very much" he whispered back.
"Then let me go."
"No" he said.
"If you love me then let me go"
"That's the only wish I can't grant Abby. Any other wish I will, but this one's not possible." He kept caressing her cheek.
"Lovers set their love ones free" she said.
"I'm a selfish lover then. Cause I can't let you go."

He held her wrist and pulled her on him. He kissed her lips, her nose, her cheek, her jaw, and her neck. Her eyes were glossy and her head was resting on his chest. He kissed top of her head.
"Go to sleep baby" he whispered closing his eyes.

The next morning Abby woke up in an empty room.
She did her morning routines and she was about to walk out of the room that she heard a guy talking to Niall about their marriage.
"I'm still saying you shouldn't have married her" David said.
"And why not?"
"Shall I repeat myself again?"
Niall rolled his eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me. You know my words are true. Back me up here Malik" David told Zayn.

Zayn Malik is Niall's childhood friend. Unfortunately once he saw the bride, his heart melted. Since last night he wished that he saw her first. But he will keep those feelings to himself until it fades away. She was his best friend's wife. He will not ever make a move.

"I mean he does have a point. You got dumped twice because you become toxic when it comes to relationships. You become controlling." Zayn said hesitantly.
"I will Not" Niall tried defending himself. But deep down he knew they were right. Once he becomes obsessed with someone then he turns into a possessive person.

Abby heard everything and began to fear more. But she had to stay married to Niall.
Two reasons
1- Her father
2- Only he can request for a divorce
She sighed and walked out of the door.

"Morning" Niall said happily hugging her.
"Morning" she whispered.
"Come on. Let's go and have some breakfast." He said guiding her toward the dining table.
"I have to go to work after this" Niall said as he swallowed his food.
"Feel free to discover the mansion but don't go outside yet" he said.
She nodded in response.

"How come your family didn't come to your wedding last night?" She asked shyly.
He got stiffed a bit.
"First it was Our wedding. Second they're not here. They're in Ireland. And they had a business to run."
"Couldn't they take a day off for their son's wedding?"
"No" he almost snapped at her.
"Anyways I have to go." He stood up and left.

She finished her breakfast as well.
As a natural instinct, she wanted to take her dishes to the kitchen, but the maids stopped her.
"Mam we'll take care of it. No worries" Molly smiled.
"But I can walk myself." She said innocently.
"It's our job to do that mam" Molly said with a smile.
"It's fine you don't have to do my works" Abby smiled.
"Mam we have to. If sir finds out you took a plate to the kitchen, he will pun-" one of the maids got cut off by Molly nudging her arm.
Abby understood what she wanted to say.
"I'm sorry" she smiled and walked out.

"Seriously?! You had to scare her like that?" Molly asked frustrated.
"I don't care how she feels okay? I don't care if she's kind or not. I don't want to get punished!" She spat.
"Just take the dishes to the kitchen" Molly said madly.
Abby overheard them and felt bad for them. She then walked toward the main hall.

She was like a lost puppy. She didn't know where to go.
"I take it that you're lost" Zayn said with a smile.
She felt a little embarrassed looking down with a shy smile on her face.
"And I take that as a yes" he chuckled lightly.
"I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik" he offered his hand to shake.
"Abby J- Abby Horan" she corrected herself shaking his hand.
"Any particular place you want to be? I can guide you." He said.
"Nowhere particular. Just wanted to discover the place."
"I see. Well I guess you would like to be somewhere I have in mind. Follow me" he said and she listened following him.

"Fan of the library?" He asked opening the door.
Her eyes popped out.
"Wow" she said under her breath.

"Niall's not fan of reading. This was pretty my idea. I designed it and he hired some people to build the place." Zayn explained.
"This place is amazingly beautiful. I don't want to get out of this place. Ever" she said looking around.
Zayn smiled at her.
"فقط لو رأيتك في وقت سابق"
(If only I saw you earlier)

"What language was that?" She asked.
"Oh .. it was Arabic" he chuckled lightly.
"What did it mean?"
He stared into her eyes with smile.
"I love reading books" he lied.
She smiled back.

After a second she broke the eye contact and started to discover the place.

*******
A/N

It's always Niall and Harry in the love triangle so I decided to creat a new triangle😄