49

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy it

—————

"My dad killed my mum?" Niall asked brokenly. Abby looked at him feeling bad for him. Why couldn't he have a good parent?
"He killed her" he said again.
Abby looked at Louis and nodded at him. He nodded back and left the couple alone.
"Why he did it?" He asked Abby as if she knew the answer herself.
All she could do was to give him a hug. His tears fell once he was in Abby's arms.
"He killed her Abby" his voice cracked causing her to cry as well.
"My dad killed my mum"

It's been two hours since they've found out the truth.
"How am I going to confront him?" Niall asked.
"Do you want to?"
He nodded looking at her.
"I want to" he said.
"Talk to him"
He pressed a button and Dina entered.
"Yes sir?" She said.
"Call my dad and brother and invite them here. Tell them to be here by dinner"
"Yes sir"

Bobby and Greg received the invitation and arrived by dinner.
Niall waited everyone eat dinner peacefully so he could drop the bombshell after dinner.
They all sat in the living room to drink their tea. That was the time when Niall decided to talk.
"Dad"
"Yes son?"
"How did you and mum got married?"
Bobby went deep in thoughts.

21 years ago
Bobby and his crew went to Maura's house. They broke inside. Maura and her family were terrified.
"You" Bobby pointed at Maura.
She swallowed hard panicking.
"You have to come with us" he said with a demanding tone.
"Wh-Why?" She asked quietly.
"You have to marry me"
Her eyes widened. How could she marry such a person? Especially when her heart was with someone else. She shook her head side to side.
"Do you want your lover boy to die?"
"No please don't hurt him!"
"We won't if you come with me"

Present time
"We met each other in the park. A man picked out a flower an-"
"And she called him out. You promised her to get her own garden one day" Niall completed.
He leaned closer to his father.
"And you were the one who picked out the flower who she called him out. You forced her into marriage. You dragged her into this life"
"Who told you these nonsense?"
Niall stayed quiet staring deep into Bobby's soul.

"Greg" Niall leaned back and looked at his brother.
"Did you know mum never loved dad? She loved someone else but dad didn't care"
Greg didn't know that. Bobby smiled standing up.
"You are mad at me because I forced your mother into marriage while you did the same to her" Bobby referred at Abby.
Niall became quite realizing his words.
"See. We are not different" Bobby said and began walking toward the stairs.

Abby looked at Niall for a second.
She suddenly stood up.
"When Niall forced me in this life I wasn't in love with someone else" she spoke up causing Bobby to stop.
"That doesn't mean he can force you. Can Greg go into the streets and find a girl who isn't in love and drag her into this life?" Bobby said with his back facing her.
Abby looked back at Niall.
"He's right" Niall said agreeing with Bobby's words.
"What?" Abby said.
"Abby we are a toxic family. There's no room for defending us"
Bobby smirked continue walking. He turned the tables toward Niall so he could get away with the accusations.

"Niall didn't hurt me the way you hurt her" Abby spoke up again. Bobby stopped in his tracks.
"And who said I hurt her?" He turned around this time looking at her.
"Our sources who used to live in your mansion once" she said confidently.
"And yourself. The lies you said especially about Niall's mother. You made Niall believe he was born from you raping Maura" Abby said.
Bobby was red out of anger.
"I never hurt her!"
"You did and you know it"
He raised his hand to slap her but she caught his wrist.
"No more" she said bravely.

"Dad" Niall stood up again.
"You killed mum" he said causing Bobby to be shocked.
"I did not. Ryan di-"
"We saw it" Niall cut him off.
Louis came to their view with his iPad on his hand. He pressed play and the video was shown to them.
"Dad?" Greg looked at him. Just like Niall he felt betrayed as well.
"You blamed my father all these years when you were the one who killed her" Abby said.
"She said she doesn't know how to dance. She didn't dance with me. She went to our room and danced with Ryan" Bobby said as if he was in a trance. He was stuck in that night.
"How did you frame Ryan and silenced him?" Niall asked.

21 years ago
"You are the one who killed Maura" Bobby stated while holding two months old Abby in his arms. Ryan was frozen in his place afraid what Bobby does with her.
"If you say otherwise she will be gone. Forever"

Present Time
"Get out" Niall said.
"You no longer are my father"
Bobby didn't even fight this time. He walked out. Greg was hurt.
"You can stay here" Niall kindly told his brother.
"How could he do this?" Greg asked sadly.
Niall shrugged feeling hurt himself.

****
A/N
What a chapter..

One more chapter is left...